The Age of Zelix has arrived

Zelix

I hope he comes back tomorrow. It's my birthday. He can help me blow out 62 candles so I don't hyperventilate. I'll bring a paper bag just in case. I'd like to share a hunk of birthday cake and a cup of coffee with him. Or is it her? :unsure:

I'd like to deliver the alligator-skin handbag I had made especially for you . . .

:(

You don't like alligator-skin handbags. Well, that's a relief - I don't like them either.

Are you calling me an old bag?

I believe he is referring to the alligator that was terrorizing your neighborhood.

• Like 2

I hope he comes back tomorrow. It's my birthday. He can help me blow out 62 candles so I don't hyperventilate. I'll bring a paper bag just in case. I'd like to share a hunk of birthday cake and a cup of coffee with him. Or is it her? :unsure:

I'd like to deliver the alligator-skin handbag I had made especially for you . . .

You don't like alligator-skin handbags. Well, that's a relief - I don't like them either.

I believe he is referring to the alligator that was terrorizing your neighborhood.

Oh.

:)

Quick thinking, John Rogers! :cheers:

• Like 1

Never! I was only referring obliquely to the notorious escaped bandit Ally McGator who was on the loose in your neighborhood.

• Like 2

After all the care I take with my skin.

I loofah

I hydrate

I moisturize

Yes, of course - I assume that's why you choose a picture of a famous personage with such a lovely complexion.

• Like 1

Never! I was only referring obliquely to the notorious escaped bandit Ally McGator who was on the loose in your neighborhood.

Oh, alright, Toymaker. :)

I'm just feeling really strange about turning 62. Time goes by so fast, you know?

• Like 1

After all the care I take with my skin.

I loofah

I hydrate

I moisturize

Yes, of course - I assume that's why you choose a picture of a famous personage with such a lovely complexion.

And it's a close-up too, as if I am defying anyone to inspect my porcelain skin at close range. :yes: :coy: :LOL: ;)

• Like 1

I'm just feeling really strange about turning 62. Time goes by so fast, you know?

I find that is very true as I get older as well. It really ticks me off that this business of money-making and bill paying has to scoop up so much of my time. Stupid bills. Stupid electricity. Stupid driveway that needs to be fixed. Stupid expensive broccoli. :rage: (second time I've used this today. Uh oh.)

• Like 1

Living in these dog years.

Living in these dog years.

See, I knew that song had deep meaning.

When are you gonna come down?

When are you going to land?

I should have stayed on the farm

I should have listened to my old man

You know you can't hold me forever

I didn't sign up with you

I'm not a present for your friends to open

This boy's too young to be singing the blues

• Like 2

Was he expected to come out that night? It must've been quite the concert for anyone there.

That was his One Night Only live album. He had a few guests that night, but I don't know whether the crowd expected anyone. I wish I were there, but I was two.

Was he expected to come out that night? It must've been quite the concert for anyone there.

That was his One Night Only live album. He had a few guests that night, but I don't know whether the crowd expected anyone. I wish I were there, but I was two.

:LOL:

And I was 3,000 miles away.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

When Zelix returns, we must persuade His Solid Gold Awesomeness to bestow upon us the gift of time travel. And cheap airfare.
  • Like 1

When Zelix returns, we must persuade His Solid Gold Awesomeness to bestow upon us the gift of time travel. And cheap airfare.

He ain't got the power to bestow nothin', pal. Zelixism aint even officially recognized as a religion. It's just a scary-ass cult and if you're not careful you'll just be another part of his beer-swillin' solid gold harem living in a secluded farmhouse, doped up and listening to babymetal all day.

if you're not careful you'll just be another part of his beer-swillin' solid gold harem living in a secluded farmhouse, doped up and listening to babymetal all day.

Sounds like utopia.

:cheers:

• Like 1

if you're not careful you'll just be another part of his beer-swillin' solid gold harem living in a secluded farmhouse, doped up and listening to babymetal all day.

Sounds like utopia.

Yeah, I'm actually starting to see the appeal...

Sounds like utopia.

Hey, man. :cheers:

Sounds like utopia.

Yeah, I'm actually starting to see the appeal...

Yeah exactly. If Zelix provides food and clean water as well I'm in.

• Like 1