The Age of Zelix has arrived

Zelix

Isn't it heartwarming that he manages to squeeze out two minutes of his time to spend with his TRF pals?

We truly are fortunate. Remember how Zelix didn't visit us for almost four years.

:cheers:

• Like 1

Zelix, can you beam me up and take me away for a bit? I don't think I can take the goings-on TRF much more. It's the same merry-go-round. :(

Worse than yesterday???

Zelix you're solid gold awesomeness, please rate the following bands from best to worst.

Babymetal

Toto

Cheap Trick

Antifreeze

Edited by JohnRogers

Zelix, can you beam me up and take me away for a bit? I don't think I can take the goings-on TRF much more. It's the same merry-go-round. :(

Worse than yesterday???

Zelix you're solid gold awesomeness, please rate the following bands from best to worst.

Babymetal

Toto

Cheap Trick

No, but yesterday almost did me in when the grand finale and official stomping off occurred.

And John Rogers, you left ANTIFreeze off your list. They get my vote! :wub:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Zelix, do you celebrate the 4th of July?

If so, I bet you do not bbq anything so mundane as hot dogs, chicken and hamburgers.

You're more the bbq shrimp and steak kind of person.

Good thing you drink beer so the common folk can relate to you. :cheers:

:)

I watched the hot dog eating contest live. Nothing changes your desire to chow down on a hot dog faster than watching a "professional" hot dog eating contest.

Worse than yesterday???

Babymetal

Toto

Cheap Trick

No, but yesterday almost did me in when the grand finale and official stomping off occurred.

I missed some sort of tantrum or something?

• Like 1

Worse than yesterday???

Babymetal

Toto

Cheap Trick

Yes. Lately the place is headache inducing. :facepalm: Count yourself fortunate you missed it. :yes:

:popcorn:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Worse than yesterday???

Babymetal

Toto

Cheap Trick

Yes. Lately the place is headache inducing. Count yourself fortunate you missed it.

:rage:

Zelix left without even greeting his pals. :(

I wonder if he was offended by a post.

Or maybe one of our questions rendered him answerless.

We are not meant to question Zelix. Only to worship Zelix. I wonder if Zelix has multiple gender identities???

I hope he comes back tomorrow. It's my birthday. He can help me blow out 62 candles so I don't hyperventilate. I'll bring a paper bag just in case. I'd like to share a hunk of birthday cake and a cup of coffee with him. Or is it her? :unsure: Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I hope he comes back tomorrow. It's my birthday. He can help me blow out 62 candles so I don't hyperventilate. I'll bring a paper bag just in case. I'd like to share a hunk of birthday cake and a cup of coffee with him. Or is it her? :unsure:

I'd like to deliver the alligator-skin handbag I had made especially for you . . .

I hope he comes back tomorrow. It's my birthday. He can help me blow out 62 candles so I don't hyperventilate. I'll bring a paper bag just in case. I'd like to share a hunk of birthday cake and a cup of coffee with him. Or is it her? :unsure:

I'd like to deliver the alligator-skin handbag I had made especially for you . . .

:(

You don't like alligator-skin handbags. Well, that's a relief - I don't like them either.

You don't like alligator-skin handbags. Well, that's a relief - I don't like them either.

Are you calling me an old bag?