The Age of Zelix has arrived

Zelix

ZELIX is here!

:ebert: :clap: :ebert: :ebert: :clap: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :ebert: :clap: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :clap:

:LOLsign:

fuck-yeah-stephanie-2892_preview.gif

• Like 1

Zelix, should my wife have another child??? We'll name it in your honor of course.

When is Zelixmas, are there holiday traditions we should consider?

When will the new Battlestar Galactica movie come out?

• Like 1

Zelixmas is a good idea.

Should we just pick a date or should we wait until Zelix enlightens us as to the actual date of his human manifestation?

While pondering this important topic, I am going to dust off a spot on my wall so that I can hang his latest pm to me next to his last one. :wub:

• Like 1

ZELIX is here!

:ebert: :clap: :ebert: :ebert: :clap: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :ebert: :clap: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :clap:

:LOLsign:

fuck-yeah-stephanie-2892_preview.gif

:notworthy: Our prayers and steak sacrifices were answered. :notworthy:

Zelixmas is an incredible idea. :D

• Like 2

No, THIS is "Solid Gold"

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Music%20Smilies/cklw_solid_gold_vol1_big.jpg

I bought one, brand new, at the local Variety 'Mom & Pop' store in '69. My first 'double album', it was of '60s hits that were played all the time on this particular Radio station in the Detroit area! Still have the vinyl also. Made a playlist on iTunes of all the songs, in order, etc. OCD, aren't I? LOL

• Like 2

No, THIS is "Solid Gold"

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Music%20Smilies/cklw_solid_gold_vol1_big.jpg

I bought one, brand new, at the local Variety 'Mom & Pop' store in '69. My first 'double album', it was of '60s hits that were played all the time on this particular Radio station in the Detroit area! Still have the vinyl also. Made a playlist on iTunes of all the songs, in order, etc. OCD, aren't I? LOL

Now, that's a real praise! :yes:

• Like 1