Death Threats?

Mr. Not

Actually I have. Seriously - only once though.... luckily, I guess :LOL:

I was coaching youth football, and a 5th grade kid got mad they had to run. EVERYONE was running. He started walking, and was about 60 yards away, so I yelled to him to run with the team. He ran for a few seconds and then started walking again. Once again, I called out to him to start running and he gave me the finger, took off his helmet, threw it and then ran to his bike. He yelled that he was done with this bullshit and will be "back with a knife tomorrow". I didn't think much of the threat, but the league did and got the police involved against my request.

• Like 3

I was coaching youth football, and a 5th grade kid got mad they had to run. EVERYONE was running. He started walking, and was about 60 yards away, so I yelled to him to run with the team. He ran for a few seconds and then started walking again. Once again, I called out to him to start running and he gave me the finger, took off his helmet, threw it and then ran to his bike. He yelled that he was done with this bullshit and will be "back with a knife tomorrow". I didn't think much of the threat, but the league did and got the police involved against my request.

What a punk!

WTF did he expect to do when he signed up to play? :facepalm:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 5

What a punk!

I dunno - the funniest thing was how fast he ran to his bike... faster than he ran all day up to that point :)
  • Like 6

What a punk!

I dunno - the funniest thing was how fast he ran to his bike... faster than he ran all day up to that point :)

:LOL:

I don't think I've ever had any death threats, but I've been told multiple times on the Internet that I'm annoying and whatnot. I just brush it off, I realize that it's true and I really don't need anyone to tell me what I already know.
  • Like 1

I don't think I've ever had any death threats, but I've been told multiple times on the Internet that I'm annoying and whatnot. I just brush it off, I realize that it's true and I really don't need anyone to tell me what I already know.

But you really aren't.... :)
  • Like 1

Thanks. I used to be so obnoxious though. I'm glad those days are over.

Thanks. I used to be so obnoxious though. I'm glad those days are over.

You are young and most likely just different (better) from the majority of your peers. Your taste in music it seems appears to be light years ahead of your age group....
  • Like 2

No one threatened to murder me, but a Polish guy at Youtube told me to kill myself.

I knew he was Polish because it was part of his user name.

Yes I know...they're not all like that. But he gives that community a bad name.

Whatshername said Shake It Off. :chickendance:

Whoever IS getting death threats...if you can track their IP and learn their identity, then you can press charges.

It's a criminal offence. That's illegal in most western countries even if you don't meet or touch the person.

Edited by Boots

Death Threats? pfft

They're just pathetic writings from pathetic people

Yeah...

This is especially the case when they give out death threats to multiple people throughout their life, you can just tell it's a desperate mean by which they're trying to feel powerful by. It's disturbing and unsettling when it happens, but after an amount of time you feel better and things fall back into perspective...

Edited by Mr. IsNot
  • Like 2

No......i keep to myself way to much to provoke anyone.

Mick

Me too. Never even close and I have never even been in a fight ever.... :)

I've been involved in plenty of brawls but have yet to receive any death threats. People seem to know that "menacing" remarks will have no effect on me.

:madra:

I've only been in a handful of fights. Never lost :)

Never been threatened or told to kill myself. But I have noticed how the tone on the Internet is getting more harsh. Take any random Youtube video and chances are someone is telling someone else to go f themselves.

True.. I've yet to be threatened or told to kill myself outside of the form of text.

Never been threatened or told to kill myself. But I have noticed how the tone on the Internet is getting more harsh. Take any random Youtube video and chances are someone is telling someone else to go f themselves.

True.. I've yet to be threatened or told to kill myself outside of the form of text.

What about images?