What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Admiring the Rush t-shirt I got in the mail today. It was a gift. :)

Awesome!! Would love to see it or at least know which one.... :codger:

Yeah, which one did you get?

Is it 2112?

No. Just a simple t-shirt that says RUSH on the front. :)

The other two I have is one that has the cover of BTLS on front, and one that has the 2112 man with the five pointed star.

Very cool! My very first band shirt was an iron-on glitter rainbow RUSH decal of the original debut album logo that I got from somewhere. I loved that shirt. I think I was 16 or 17 at the time.

I just found this pic of myself in the original Moving Pictures tour shirt back in 81. I was looking for the other one, but was surprised to find this one. :)

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/RushMovingPicturesTourShirt_zps9e72f9d0.jpg

So awesome!!... :cheers:

Thanks! Wish I still had it! :)

What a great pic! :ebert:

Hello, pussycat! :wub:

Is it 2112?

The other two I have is one that has the cover of BTLS on front, and one that has the 2112 man with the five pointed star.

Very cool! My very first band shirt was an iron-on glitter rainbow RUSH decal of the original debut album logo that I got from somewhere. I loved that shirt. I think I was 16 or 17 at the time.

I just found this pic of myself in the original Moving Pictures tour shirt back in 81. I was looking for the other one, but was surprised to find this one. :)

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/RushMovingPicturesTourShirt_zps9e72f9d0.jpg

That's a great picture, Eagle. Too bad you didn't still have the shirt. I love it!! Too bad none of us had a crystal ball back then to look into the Rush future. We wouldn't have thrown anything away ever!!! :LOL:

Nice cat too! :)

Is it 2112?

That's a great picture, Eagle. Too bad you didn't still have the shirt. I love it!! Too bad none of us had a crystal ball back then to look into the Rush future. We wouldn't have thrown anything away ever!!! :LOL:

Nice cat too! :)

Thanks! I wore that shirt to death. I wish I still had it though. Though would never be able to fit in it anymore. I was lot thinner back then than I am now. :)

• Like 1

Why aren't all the answers here "Reading TRF"?

There are many talented at multitasking apparently... :)
  • Like 1