The Official 2014 Golden State Warriors Thread!! CURRY AND KLAY! NBA GODZ!

RUSHHEAD666

Clifford Ray,

This guy was beast!! :codger:

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Clifford_Ray

He was a Bull back in the day, backing up Tom Boerwinkle, and then possibly Nate Thurmond? Or maybe they were traded for each other. I don't remember.

Yes,

Its in the link I posted. Both traded for each other. Tom Boerwinkle. :codger: :LOL: :7up: I still remember when the Bucks would play the Bulls back then. He was such a goofy looking guy. :P

I forgot,

Jerry Sloan.

Edited by troutman

Horn Tooter here!!

I wrote this thing back in November of 2014.

Now my beloved Warriors are in the FUKKING FINALS!!

"TEARS ARE FALLING"

Signed,

KISS

Excellent thread, bro. Thanks for starting it. It's been fun visiting in here.

I became a basketball fan this year. The NBA helped me through the dark days of winter and escape some depressing times.

Go Warriors. :madra: We have to wait until June 4 for the finals to begin when both teams are ready? :huh:

• Like 2

Horn Tooter here!!

"TEARS ARE FALLING"

Signed,

KISS

I became a basketball fan this year. The NBA helped me through the dark days of winter and escape some depressing times.

Go Warriors. :madra: We have to wait until June 4 for the finals to begin when both teams are ready? :huh:

Yeah,

Thats usually the way it is in most sports when a championship game/series starts.

Horn Tooter here!!

"TEARS ARE FALLING"

Signed,

KISS

Thanks a million! That means a lot! Glad I was able to well start a thread that has some serious meaning. My gut told me that my Warriors were going to be great this year!

On that note I am really bummed about Klay.

Killing me.....

• Like 1

Horn Tooter here!!

"TEARS ARE FALLING"

Signed,

KISS

Thanks a million! That means a lot! Glad I was able to well start a thread that has some serious meaning. My gut told me that my Warriors were going to be great this year!

Killing me.....

Kerr said Thompson's going to play in game 1.

Horn Tooter here!!

"TEARS ARE FALLING"

Signed,

KISS

Killing me.....

Get well Klay. I heard NBA doctors plus Warriors doctors must approve his return.

Horn Tooter here!!

"TEARS ARE FALLING"

Signed,

KISS

Killing me.....

Get well Klay. I heard NBA doctors plus Warriors doctors must approve his return.

The concussion protocol is very serious these days so there is a fairly high barrier to get back in the game. Not sure if this is the case in this particular case but there have been some players who have intentionally underperformed on their baseline tests to make it easier to get back when they were concussed.

Horn Tooter here!!

"TEARS ARE FALLING"

Signed,

KISS

Killing me.....

The concussion protocol is very serious these days so there is a fairly high barrier to get back in the game. Not sure if this is the case in this particular case but there have been some players who have intentionally underperformed on their baseline tests to make it easier to get back when they were concussed.

Very true and sadly I can relate as my older daughter had two concussions playing soccer. Luckily she rebounded very well but she told me that she lost her photographic memory.

Sucks!

Well there is some good news for Warrior fans. Kevin Love is OUT with shoulder surgery. Not saying that I wish harm on him but it is a nice blow to the Cavs.

Warriors were going to trade Klay for Love. FUKK THAT!

• Like 1

Dude, you just found out about Kevin Love? :P Cavs been winning without him...
  • Like 1

Haha! I must admit I had no clue! I ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO MY WARRIORS!!!!!

I haven't watched one second of Cavs ball!!

You see I actually hate the NBA. Not a big basketball. I've only been in love with my Warriors since the late Eighties.

I love my Gaels too! THAT'S IT!

• Like 2

Haha! I must admit I had no clue! I ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO MY WARRIORS!!!!!

I haven't watched one second of Cavs ball!!

You see I actually hate the NBA. Not a big basketball. I've only been in love with my Warriors since the late Eighties.

I love my Gaels too! THAT'S IT!

Gaels fan, huh? Well, the good news is that you not being a fan of basketball doesn't keep you from rooting for the Gaels, cuz that's not basketball.

:poke:

LET'S GO WARRIORS!! GAME ONE!! I just bought tickets! Taking my oldest daughter! TAILGATE!!!!

That's awesome, Dad. Enjoy the game, you lucky guy. Let's go WARRIORS!!!

Wow!!! Let's go!!!!!

Warriors take game 1 in OT. They need to stop LeBron better, just my opinion.

I heard some analysis after the game that they may have purposely played Lebron the way they did to take the rest of the team out of the equation. Putting all the pressure on James to win it and minimizing the damage all the other Cleveland players can cause by playing them close. They were almost daring James to take it to the basket because they were guarding everyone so closely. With Irving potentially out of the next game or two this strategy will work even better. James can score 50 but if his team can't score they'll lose.
  • Like 1

I heard some analysis after the game that they may have purposely played Lebron the way they did to take the rest of the team out of the equation. Putting all the pressure on James to win it and minimizing the damage all the other Cleveland players can cause by playing them close. They were almost daring James to take it to the basket because they were guarding everyone so closely. With Irving potentially out of the next game or two this strategy will work even better. James can score 50 but if his team can't score they'll lose.

Thank you for this... Makes sense. I'm a newbie to basketball so a rookie at strategy... What a game last night.

HOLY SHEEP SHIT!! THE GREATEST BASKETBALL GAME I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE LIVE!!!!!!!!!

Words cannot express this night.

BEYOND EPIC!!

HARRISON BARNES BABY!!!!!!!

It was beyond epic. The game was amazing. The fans were high calibre too! Kind of reminded me of the Rush in Rio fans. Glad you enjoyed it.

• Like 1

They went 0-12 down the stretch. The upside for them, I suppose, is that the Cavs were in a position to win. The reality is that you usually don't get a second chance on the road. Warriors will go to Cleveland up 2-0.
  • Like 1