Segue Myle's Descent Into Self-Indulgence: My Top Ten Favourite Albums Of All Time (As Of 2014)

Segue Myles

Tick just being spiteful now.

what insecurity over an album, lol

Mick

Say whatever you want. Just making an observation, nothing more.

Tick just being spiteful now.

what insecurity over an album, lol

Mick

Say whatever you want. Just making an observation, nothing more.

http://not-your-average-mom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/dr_phil_you_need_help.jpg

• Like 1

hey.......i don't care. Your the one making who is now hounding us. over not being thrilled with TA tick. i mean following us around now, lol.

Creepy dude.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

Hmm...lots of the banter here seems like it ought to be discussed in private messages.

Just an observation, nothing more. :huh:

I'm going to continue to use this thread to write album reviews.

• Like 2

hey.......i don't care. Your the one making who is now hounding us. over not being thrilled with TA tick. i mean following us around now, lol.

Creepy dude.

Mick

In case the pepper spray doesn't work:

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/02/14/96/80/0002149680025_500X500.jpg

• Like 1

Hmm...lots of the banter here seems like it ought to be discussed in private messages.

Please do.

I think its turned into a playground...

I had my fun.

i'm sorry. he literally followed us here.

really sorry.

Mick

• Like 1

really sorry.

Mick

http://thebestyoumagazine.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/MrManHUG.jpg

• Like 2

really sorry.

Mick

Oh, no apologies necessary to me, man...seriously, no, that wasn't what I meant.

I didn't know when I bumped this thread up yesterday morning that all that negative schtuff was going to go down today...and that certain things would follow you guys in whatever thread you visit...including this one.

Group hug, yo?

:hug2: :hug2:

It's all good.

• Like 2

Trolling sucks, huh?

http://www.androidpolice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nexusae0_personal_trollface_hd.png

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/bluefox4000/Tom_Waits_-_Closing_Time.jpg

Tom Waits Debut is Certainly interesting. If you're used to the growling Avant-garde Insane storyteller this is not him.'

For Starters..........He's Singing normally!!!!! he hadn't yet Developed that cigarette stained, Alcohol beaten voice. and while i rarely play this record. it certainly is a softer entry point for beginners. the sound is a very much like being in a bar on a light night. Maybe a light rain is falling. you've stumbled in. You come across this lonely guy at this bar. And he starts spinning you tails. Drunken tails. or he might be hitting on a woman. it's very evocative of that.

The music style is a mix between Jazz and country. in the country songs hear would fit in with any classic. Ol 55. I Hope I don't Fall In Love With You, Old Shoes. but there's also easy Jazz numbers hear that evoke watching an old singer at the bar. With a horn player just blairing away. Midnight Lullaby, Rosie, Grapefruit Moon.

His way with ballads is in it's early stages here. And while not his best. it does contain one of his best in Martha. Man even then knew how to be heartbreaking.

This is a great late night album for when your heartbroken and drunk. And while it's one of the last waits albums i reach for. i would recommend it anyway as a softer entry for novices.

things would only get weirder.

Mick

• Like 2

i know that review sounded rambling but i intend to do his discography. and the first 3 are gonna be like that. Cause i listen to the first 3 the least, lol.

so bear with me.

I'll just be doing proper albums. not his soundtrack albums.

Yea like for Instance. Rosie and Grapefruit Moon are NOT Jazz songs. but i remembered them as such.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

i know that review sounded rambling but i intend to do his discography. and the first 3 are gonna be like that. Cause i listen to the first 3 the least, lol.

so bear with me.

I'll just be doing proper albums. not his soundtrack albums.

Mick

I wanted to tell you I enjoyed it but I burned my thumb and now I replied and it's this odd message.

Keep it up!

• Like 1

I burned my thumb in the oven just last night!

I grabbed a hot plate...oddly only burned my thumb!

It's calmer now haha

Anyway Mick! I loved you review!

so bear with me.

Nothing to 'bear' with, mate...it's just supposed to be your own take on whatever you decide to cover, right? So keep going, with whatever. This is a great thread for that!

so bear with me.

Nothing to 'bear' with, mate...it's just supposed to be your own take on whatever you decide to cover, right? So keep going, with whatever. This is a great thread for that!

I need to start up again...but my music taste is all over the map right now that I am not sure I can concentrate on a single record long enough to...ooooh!

Pizza!

I did, too! Was taking something out of the oven, and I used hot pad things, in both hands- but evidently one of them failed to protect, just where my left thumb was- a metal cookie sheet type thing at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, searing my flesh, yippee! It hurt so badly that I nearly dropped everybody's dinner all over the kitchen floor. But I did recover it and placed it on the stove, just in time.

I did, too! Was taking something out of the oven, and I used hot pad things, in both hands- but evidently one of them failed to protect, just where my left thumb was- a metal cookie sheet type thing at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, searing my flesh, yippee! It hurt so badly that I nearly dropped everybody's dinner all over the kitchen floor. But I did recover it and placed it on the stove, just in time.

Is the glove alright?

I joke I joke...

Did the family enjoy your food?

• Like 1

Is the glove alright?

I joke I joke...

Haha!

Yes, they did. Not even a trace of thumb was evident in the flavor.

Pardon me- flavour.

Is the glove alright?

I joke I joke...

Haha!

Yes, they did. Not even a trace of thumb was evident in the flavor.

Pardon me- flavour.

Good man.

Yo

u spult dat korectleigh.

My next Waits review probably up tomorrow. I really need to study these first 3........as big a fan as i am. I really neglect these 1st 3.

Mick

I wanted to do this for Lacuna Coil but every attempt is disgustingly fanboyish. You do a better job at keeping a level head than me.

I am all "this song is awesome it makes me squeeeeee!!!" and "DIS CHOON ISMA JAM!!!" or "I gotsa feels for days cozza dis"

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1