Geddy - Does He Sway??

Geddy's Soul Patch

My roommate's father is currently visiting. He apparently has an old college buddy who was a roadie for Rush in the 90s. He says his friend partied with Rush every night after the shows, and he mentioned that it seems like Geddy swings both ways!! Can anyone attest? Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch
  • Like 1

And here I thought, when I saw the thread title, it was going to be about how Geddy moves with the music during concerts.

:facepalm:

(looks at PolarizeMe's Avatar)

DO THE GEDDY DANCE.

ok the boys need to do something pretty quick. the trf gang is getting restless. a couple of post without searching, PW there is like 20 pages or so if it is 70's or 80's, are you f***ing joking, another one, what would you say to there wives, another, what would you tell them if you could go back in time and now this. it's time for spaghetti lee to come back and make sense of all this.
  • Like 3

ok the boys need to do something pretty quick. the trf gang is getting restless. a couple of post without searching, PW there is like 20 pages or so if it is 70's or 80's, are you f***ing joking, another one, what would you say to there wives, another, what would you tell them if you could go back in time and now this. it's time for spaghetti lee to come back and make sense of all this.

Learn English.

Then post.

lol

And here I thought, when I saw the thread title, it was going to be about how Geddy moves with the music during concerts.

:facepalm:

I thought swaying was a modest form of swinging :LOL:

Whatever the f*** that means!

My roommate's father is currently visiting. He apparently has an old college buddy who was a roadie for Rush in the 90s. He says his friend partied with Rush every night after the shows, and he mentioned that it seems like Geddy swings both ways!! Can anyone attest?

So we are going to have a thread based upon the friend of a father of a friend?

Yeah, seems legit... about as legit as Rush partying with their roadies every night.

Here's what likely happened immediately after a show in the 1990s. Band members sometimes do a few requisite meet and greets, but otherwise shower and get on the bus for the next show. Meanwhile, roadies pack up gear/tear down equipment and load semis that hit the road much later. They also ride their own bus.

All is not lost. We can always rate or rank this thread.

-477/10

1/2. What Rush song are you currently listening to? (1 and 2)

3. Rate these songs, part ☃

23362. SpaghettiLee's Favorites

23363. This thread

Edited by len(songs)
  • Like 1

Jesus H. Christ. :eyeroll:
  • Like 3