What ever happened to Rushgirl?

nicky6

I would love to introduce anyone here that thinks this is a rough place to some real fun forums. Go try out just about anywhere on reddit or 4chan

Except that 4chan is mainly populated with adolescents and geeks.

Mainly? They're not going to come to your house and beat you up. They might only release all of your personal info including work history, family members names, address, phone number, etc... Or they may do worse.

She use to have a picture of her self holding a rush license plate.. in like the front row of one of their shows.

Are you sure it's Rushgirl and not Gangster Furious you are thinking about?

I thought of gangster also when I saw your post, Lorraine. But no, different person. I just figured it out from the 'front row' portion of the description- but the person I'm thinking of I didn't know was ever referred to as Rushgirl. Her handle was iluvgeddy05, I believe. (I only remember that much because the license plate she's holding up, in the photo I'm thinking of, was a New York plate that read 'luvgeddy'. I think.

At any rate...why is this thread in this particular section of the forum? It has nothing to do with the band...does it?

Edited by Blue J

She use to have a picture of her self holding a rush license plate.. in like the front row of one of their shows.

Are you sure it's Rushgirl and not Gangster Furious you are thinking about?

I thought of gangster also when I saw your post, Lorraine. But no, different person. I just figured it out from the 'front row' portion of the description- but the person I'm thinking of I didn't know was ever referred to as Rushgirl. Her handle was iluvgeddy05, I believe. (I only remember that much because the license plate she's holding up, in the photo I'm thinking of, was a New York plate that read 'luvgeddy'. I think.

At any rate...why is this thread in this particular section of the forum? It has nothing to do with the band...does it?

You are correct about iluvgeddy05 and she has been on her not that long ago if I am not mistaken. I think in her sig is a photo of her holding the license plate....