• Never - It's Target or nothing

Oh gravity, thou is a heartless bitch.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/6079.jpg

The more I look at this, the more I find myself strangely aroused. :eh:

Wondering?..... :)

How is it that so much mass has gravitated towards the... bellybutton region? I imagine naked it must look something like one of those small watermelons hanging by a single vine.

I know Wal Mart must sell bras. Perhaps not in her size though. Buy a slingshot or something, anything to holster those things.

How is it that so much mass has gravitated towards the... bellybutton region? I imagine naked it must look something like one of those small watermelons hanging by a single vine.

I know Wal Mart must sell bras. Perhaps not in her size though. Buy a slingshot or something, anything to holster those things.

They probably look like a melon hanging in an old knee high stocking.

I could make the case that if you are a lazy lover they could work out from a purely logistical point of view.... :huh: Edited by Narpski

I could make the case that if you are a lazy lover they could work out from a purely logistical point of view.... :huh:

I bet she gets rug burn on them when she does it doggie style!

• Like 1

I could make the case that if you are a lazy lover they could work out from a purely logistical point of view.... :huh:

The prude in me went, tsk tsk tsk.

The non-prude in me raised an eyebrow and smirked.

The prude in me went, tsk tsk tsk.

The non-prude in me raised an eyebrow and smirked.

At least you kind of got the thought process behind it anyway.... :LOL:

When you need school supplies for 3-4 kids, Walmart is great. It's not our favorite but sometimes you can't beat the prices.

I think that the oddest thing about Walmart is it's consistency. It doesn't matter where you are in the US (and even Canada) it's always the same type of people in them. I've been in California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, North Carolina and Windsor Ontario. If someone knocked you out cold inside Walmart took you across the country and woke you up inside another Walmart, you would never know you had been moved until you went outside.

I have found this to be true in my travels as well, BUT, Florida takes the cake, IMHO.

For me, it's the convenience factor, as I explained in the other thread. Laundry supplies, shower supplies, water, drinks, salads, and if something minor goes wrong with the truck (headlamp, low coolant, etc.) , I can get supplies. Cash back and a place to park.

My apologies to all, but that's life.

When you need school supplies for 3-4 kids, Walmart is great. It's not our favorite but sometimes you can't beat the prices.

I think that the oddest thing about Walmart is it's consistency. It doesn't matter where you are in the US (and even Canada) it's always the same type of people in them. I've been in California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, North Carolina and Windsor Ontario. If someone knocked you out cold inside Walmart took you across the country and woke you up inside another Walmart, you would never know you had been moved until you went outside.

I have found this to be true in my travels as well, BUT, Florida takes the cake, IMHO.

For me, it's the convenience factor, as I explained in the other thread. Laundry supplies, shower supplies, water, drinks, salads, and if something minor goes wrong with the truck (headlamp, low coolant, etc.) , I can get supplies. Cash back and a place to park.

But tell the truth...you laughed at a few of those pictures.

But tell the truth...you laughed at a few of those pictures.

Unfortunately, I've seen a lot of that in real life. A few months ago I went into one near Cleveland. Jesus Christ. It was the workers who were absolutely pathetic. As usual everyone in Cleveland wants to talk about their retirement pension, instead of working. You see, Ohio is actually a pretty cool state, sans Cleveland. The people there are nuts, to use a kind word. Edited by Aikenrooster

Lazy and blind. . . .

• Like 1

Once in my pre-boycott WM days, I was browsing through the food aisles looking for salsa. I happened to glance up and see a stockboy putting yogurt in the cooler section. He paused to stick his hand down the back of his pants and give his ass crack a good thorough scratching, after which he resumed stocking yogurt cartons.

Once in my pre-boycott WM days, I was browsing through the food aisles looking for salsa. I happened to glance up and see a stockboy putting yogurt in the cooler section. He paused to stick his hand down the back of his pants and give his ass crack a good thorough scratching, after which he resumed stocking yogurt cartons.

......and????

• Like 1

I don't shop at Wal-Mart. I get hives when ever I go into one. Here's why.

If this happened to me, I'm done shopping....end of story. It's straight to the car!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/6768.jpg

I'm not going to ask what happened there. I don't dare.

• Like 1

I don't shop at Wal-Mart. I get hives when ever I go into one. Here's why.

If this happened to me, I'm done shopping....end of story. It's straight to the car!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/6768.jpg

I'm not going to ask what happened there. I don't dare.

too much scratching while stocking yogurt I bet!

• Like 2

Maybe on her way somewhere and needs to buy pants?

:huh:

She could have just split them bowling and hasn't had the opportunity to change.... :huh:

Maybe on her way somewhere and needs to buy pants?

:huh:

She could have just split them bowling and hasn't had the opportunity to change.... :huh:

Someone heard her remark "Sure, what harm could a wafer thin mint do?"

• Like 2