ILSnwdog

Do You Shop At Wal*Mart?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Shop At Wal*Mart?

• Yes - I love Wal*Mart!
    • Yes - But only if I have to
    • Rarely
    • Never - It's Target or nothing

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/10/06/confusion-as-bizarre-mass-pants-ripping-occurs-at-chinese-military-reserve-training/

The explosive rippage was apparently triggered when around 4,500 reservists – both men and women – were commanded by a drill instructor to sit down. We can only assume the drill instructor was the Chinese equivalent of R. Lee Ermy, as some of the reservists apparently took his command so seriously that they sat down with enough force to utterly destroy the stitching in their standard issue pants.

Of the 4,500 reservists at the training session, a little over 100 of them suffered catastrophic pants failure. That accounts for approximately 2% of those in attendance and, according to witnesses, the mass pants-ripping event was accompanied by a clearly audible RRRRRIIIIIIPPPPP

Have you heard that wally's said because Tracy Morgan and Company did not wear their seatbelts, that caused their injuries, not the fact that the truck driver fell asleep on the road and crashed into them.

I'm sure it didn't help, but certainly not the cause.

Once in my pre-boycott WM days, I was browsing through the food aisles looking for salsa. I happened to glance up and see a stockboy putting yogurt in the cooler section. He paused to stick his hand down the back of his pants and give his ass crack a good thorough scratching, after which he resumed stocking yogurt cartons.

Glad you mentioned that because when I used to shop there frequently, many moons ago, I saw one of their workers in the meat department do something equally as revolting. I swore back then never to buy anything from that department or the deli or the produce departments.

I made the mistake of browsing this thread for the very first time during my lunch hour. Thanks to everyone who contributed the visuals. :eyeroll: :(

Once in my pre-boycott WM days, I was browsing through the food aisles looking for salsa. I happened to glance up and see a stockboy putting yogurt in the cooler section. He paused to stick his hand down the back of his pants and give his ass crack a good thorough scratching, after which he resumed stocking yogurt cartons.

Glad you mentioned that because when I used to shop there frequently, many moons ago, I saw one of their workers in the meat department do something equally as revolting. I swore back then never to buy anything from that department or the deli or the produce departments.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZXRlcoEW8

Is this one of those rare occasions when I should be happy not to have high speed? :unsure:

• Like 2

I hope, seriously hope, that some of these are "dares." How is our society like this? Gross. There isn't a Wal Mart anywhere near me. I'm not tempted to go. Doubt I'd fit in anyway. All my pants are intact, I'm pretty much in control of all bodily functions and I dress in appropriate female attire.

No, lady (I use that word loosely), just... NO!

http://whoaflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/best-people-of-walmart-5.jpg

:drool: :P
  • Like 1

Is this one of those rare occasions when I should be happy not to have high speed? :unsure:

Very happy....
  • Like 1

Very happy....

Fu** that,

It's funny ass hell!! :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Maybe on her way somewhere and needs to buy pants?

:huh:

Isn't she at an ATM? Maybe she's withdrawing money to buy a new pair of pants.

• Like 1

I think you have finally solved this one..... :cheers:

It's the other ones that are amazing. I have a hard time believing most of those aren't photoshopped in some way. I've never seen people like that in the Walmarts I've been in.

It's the other ones that are amazing. I have a hard time believing most of those aren't photoshopped in some way. I've never seen people like that in the Walmarts I've been in.

Me either or anywhere for that matter. The crazy and possibly inappropriate clothing yes. The stains :scared: no......

:gumby: :scared: I have yet to witness anything like these photos at wallys. Not looking forward to it -

Yikes! :scared: :gumby:

Edited by librarian

I live in the country near a small town where, sadly, Walmart is about the only option.

I don't hate Wal-Mart, but a lot of the stuff they do just posses me off sometimes ... I mean, they're hypocrites, in a certain sense.

For example, the "convenience factor." You can get almost everything you need at one stop, saving you a ton of time, but once you've got all your stuff in the buggy, only 2 registers will be open, and that's often times not an exaggeration.

Their premise is to save you money buy buying in bulk, and their MO is to make more money buy moving more volume at smaller profits. Fair enough, but often times the bulkier items aren't the cheapest, when you calculate by the dollars per ounce.

They lack variety. Half of the varied items of a similar kind are out of stock.

Their meat is prepackaged, frozen, and overpriced.

AND, of course, the people.

Target is like a trip to the library.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I've seen a couple. :|
  • Like 1

Well - stay away from the mirrors!

• Like 1

:syrinx: :laughing guy:

How else am I going to be able to make sure the clothes I'm buying are two sizes too small? :huh:

I will admit, I've never seen anyone at Wal-Mart that has shit their pants. I have seen people dressed like those in the pictures in this thread.

I do remember one time I was with a former boss in Dallas for a trade show. We needed some black fabric for our booth and the only place to buy fabric was Wal-Mart. We are in line checking out, and we are being a very large black woman. I look at my boss, who is trying very hard not to laugh. He was almost crying. I couldn't figure out why. It's not like large black women are something you never see. Then I looked at the conveyor belt. There was a box of Monistat 7. :LOL: Biscuits anyone? :eh:

I will admit, I've never seen anyone at Wal-Mart that has shit their pants. I have seen people dressed like those in the pictures in this thread.

I do remember one time I was with a former boss in Dallas for a trade show. We needed some black fabric for our booth and the only place to buy fabric was Wal-Mart. We are in line checking out, and we are being a very large black woman. I look at my boss, who is trying very hard not to laugh. He was almost crying. I couldn't figure out why. It's not like large black women are something you never see. Then I looked at the conveyor belt. There was a box of Monistat 7. :LOL: Biscuits anyone? :eh:

When I was in college, in Clemson SC... well, just outside... there was a super Wal Mart. People would get out of church and wait in the parking lot in their Sunday clothes for Wal Mart to open. No shit, they would just sit there in their cars WAITING for Wal Mart to open.

In this Wal Mart, there was a woman walking around in a cinched up trash bag... holes poked out for her legs, tied up under her arms like a halter top.