a plea to the wives

lifeson90

Surely the guys been under your feet just a tad too long now, why not tell em to go do that rush thing with their buddies for a few weeks and make another album or whatever it is they do when boys get together?

Seriously, we know how much you mean to eachother, nobodys trying to interfere with so obviously loving families, i'm thinkin more of a practical thing to give you all kind of an energising break... and in the process doing millions of dedicated rush fans a huge favour by giving us even a rumour of new rush we so desperately need :(

Thanks for the consideration ladies.

• Like 4

You think they need to ask for permission from their wives to make an album or go on tour/you think their wives are out to stop them? I just don't get this.

Exactly,

They will start doing their thing when the time is right. People need to remember that the band sacrificed a lot of family time early on in there career. Getting caught up at this stage is the only reasonable thing for them to do. :rush:

I'm sure Neil right now is as far as possible away from his wife...he gets away from his family every single chance he gets. He's probably on another hateride.

Don't make me write that second blog post parody. I'm trying to behave, I swear. :tempted:

• Like 1

You think they need to ask for permission from their wives to make an album or go on tour/you think their wives are out to stop them? I just don't get this.

I think it might be something called humor ;)

Tombstone Mountain should write a parody of the 3 of them conversing with their wives on a tour. Neil can be tired of diapers, Alex will need to lose 20 pounds on stage and geddy has a tour planned around wine buying. They will do 3 not sold out shows in napa, Tuscany, burgundy each while he shops for wine. Neil will ride the best roads while dissing his gps now renamed knobhead and wanker and enjoy local food and people who don't know who he is and leave him alone. Alex will fly: aircraft and local bud.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2008/06/26/tribalwives460.jpg

The one in the middle seems nice...nomnomnom

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2008/06/26/tribalwives460.jpg

Looks like blondes do have more fun!

• Like 2

An elementary school math teacher asked her class one day, "If there are three birds on a wire, and a farmer shot one, how many are left?"

One little boy said two, but little Sally, realizing it was a trick question, said, "None, 'cause everyone knows that if you shoot at birds they all fly away." The teacher congratulates her on her correct answer.

Little Johnny, however, disagreed. He said, "No, there would be one -- the one that the farmer shot."

The teacher replied, "No, Johnny, you're wrong, but I like the way you think."

"OK, teacher, I have a riddle for you," boasted Johnny. "Let's say three women are at a bar and they each order a single scoop ice cream cone. The first one eats it by gently licking it around the edges, the second slowly sucks the ice cream off the cone from the top, and the third gobbles the top and then sucks the rest out of the cone. Which one is married?"

After a few seconds of contemplation, the teacher replied, "Well, I think it must be the third, the one that gobbles the top and sucks out the inside."

Johnny responded, "No, teacher, you're wrong -- it's the one with the wedding ring. But I like the way you think."

• Like 3

An elementary school math teacher asked her class one day, "If there are three birds on a wire, and a farmer shot one, how many are left?"

One little boy said two, but little Sally, realizing it was a trick question, said, "None, 'cause everyone knows that if you shoot at birds they all fly away." The teacher congratulates her on her correct answer.

Little Johnny, however, disagreed. He said, "No, there would be one -- the one that the farmer shot."

The teacher replied, "No, Johnny, you're wrong, but I like the way you think."

"OK, teacher, I have a riddle for you," boasted Johnny. "Let's say three women are at a bar and they each order a single scoop ice cream cone. The first one eats it by gently licking it around the edges, the second slowly sucks the ice cream off the cone from the top, and the third gobbles the top and then sucks the rest out of the cone. Which one is married?"

After a few seconds of contemplation, the teacher replied, "Well, I think it must be the third, the one that gobbles the top and sucks out the inside."

Johnny responded, "No, teacher, you're wrong -- it's the one with the wedding ring. But I like the way you think."

:LOL: