Rush inspired products—invent yours today!

Tombstone Mountain

god, you people are gross :facepalm:

I was hoping for modest and PG-13 related humor. This is what I got.

That's something you should never hope for!

Why this guy has not been banned from this forum for foul language I just don't know. Most every other forum I'm on he would've been out here long ago. I guess they're moderated better than this one. Such a shame.

Jack relax with...

THE BIG MONEY BACK SCRATCHER

"You Scratch Our Backs, We'll Scratch Yours"

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/da/21/77/da21775f077787976aa0405d6f936dd6.jpg

Nice to see you here sir. I'd buy that product

• Like 2

Jack relax with...

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/da/21/77/da21775f077787976aa0405d6f936dd6.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRc5zgCXwZc

• Like 2

Jack relax with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRc5zgCXwZc

Thanks for playing!

Why this guy has not been banned from this forum for foul language I just don't know. Most every other forum I'm on he would've been out here long ago. I guess they're moderated better than this one. Such a shame.

Chill out, plenty of people enjoy his posts. Don't rain on his parade. I mean, are you really THAT bothered by foul language? Lighten up
  • Like 1

Chill out, plenty of people enjoy his posts. Don't rain on his parade. I mean, are you really THAT bothered by foul language? Lighten up

Oh come on. It's childish, rude and uncalled for. Potty humor has a place when you're 3 years old but I thought we were mostly adults here. Guess I was wrong. I'd like to think that most Rush fans have a bit more self-respect than that.

• Like 2

Oh come on. It's childish, rude and uncalled for. Potty humor has a place when you're 3 years old but I thought we were mostly adults here. Guess I was wrong. I'd like to think that most Rush fans have a bit more self-respect than that.

Enjoying potty humor is self deprecating? I'd like to think more Rush fans aren't so judgemental
  • Like 1

Enjoying potty humor is self deprecating? I'd like to think more Rush fans aren't so judgemental

If it had been a potty joke or two, that's fine. But when someone speaks like that all the time, it gets old fast. There comes a time in life when you'd just like to have conversations without the pottymouth, and without hearing "f**kin'" as every other word.

• Like 3

If it had been a potty joke or two, that's fine. But when someone speaks like that all the time, it gets old fast. There comes a time in life when you'd just like to have conversations without the pottymouth, and without hearing "f**kin'" as every other word.

That's why there's an ignore option. I don't care if someone doesn't like his posts, but there's no need to call for him to get banned
  • Like 1

Phruck the phrucker who phruckin' says "f**kin" every phruckin' other phruckin' word! Phruck!!!

That's why there's an ignore option. I don't care if someone doesn't like his posts, but there's no need to call for him to get banned

Also, he's been directly warned by the admins at least twice to tone it down, so it's not just us.

Also, he's been directly warned by the admins at least twice to tone it down, so it's not just us.

As far as I'm concerned, he's toned it down considerably. He often offers interesting opinions

Jacob's Ladder

Slogan - What?... it's a freakin' ladder.

"In The Mood" marital aids.

Slogan - Its really just ecstasy.

Edited by KennyLee
  • Like 3

The Wreckers Auto Towing Service

"Sometimes you have to be wary, 'cause sometimes the target is you"

Because if it's not busy we will go drum up business on our own.

• Like 3

The Wreckers Auto Towing Service

"Sometimes you have to be wary, 'cause sometimes the target is you"

Because if it's not busy we will go drum up business on our own.

How freakin' true

"Territories" Electro-Shock Invisible Dog Leash

Just the right yank when your dogs dream of lands they left behind.

They won't even think of better people or better food

Better beer is a whole different story however ;)

The "Witch Hunt" Anger Management Kit

Tired of dealing with people who are quick to judge? Quick to anger? Slow to understand?

Don't let ignorance and prejudice get in the way—burn 'em at the stake!

• Like 2