Narp, how goes the delve into the later career?

The Analog Cub

So far so good. Animate is good of course. Stick It Out seems good. This is the type of sound I typically like. Heavy....

You go go Narp-guuuuurrrrlll!!

YOU MAY BE RIGHT. IT'S ALL A WASTE OF TIME. I GUESS THAT NOW'S THE CHANCE WE'RE PREPARED TO TAKE. WHAT DIFFERENCE CAN ONE PERRRRRSON MAAAAAAAAAAKE.

CUT TO THE CHAAAAAAAASE :haz:

• Like 3

Time to " Cut To The Chase" now..... :LOL:

You need some Seggerhugs!!

*proceeds to hug and pat back*

So far so good. Nobody's Hero was good. I have one stinker and one I know I like already to come.....

So far so good. Nobody's Hero was good. I have one stinker and one I know I like already to come.....

I figured you would like Nobody's Hero since you're a ninny and like Halo Effect and The Garden :LOL: (I like those too)

Nobody's Hero is one of my favorites. If you listen to Different Stages there's a live version on there that's really well done.

Between The Sun & Moon is ok. Nothing stand out or awesome about it. The sort of "Robert Plant" part in the middle got my attention. Onward to Alien Shore.....

My dear Narpetunia, if you are referring to my beloved Speed Of Love...

EAT MY POO!!

• Like 1

I figured you would like Nobody's Hero since you're a ninny and like Halo Effect and The Garden :LOL: (I like those too)

Nobody's Hero is one of my favorites. If you listen to Different Stages there's a live version on there that's really well done.

Ninnies unite.... :madra: Edited by Narpski

Between The Sun & Moon is ok. Nothing stand out or awesome about it. The sort of "Robert Plant" part in the middle got my attention. Onward to Alien Shore.....

Hope you enjoy Cold Fire and Everyday Glory as much as me...

My dear Narpetunia, if you are referring to my beloved Speed Of Love...

EAT MY POO!!

:LMAO: :yes:

Ninnies unite.... :madra:

Can I be a ninny...?

Alien Shore is ok. I have to skip The Speed Of Love or it will ruin everything..... :)
  • Like 1

Can I be a ninny...?

No one here has ever thought otherwise...

:P

• Like 2

Alien Shore is ok. I have to skip The Speed Of Love or it will ruin everything..... :)

I will send a turd via airmail...and get a bat to spit it in your mouth.

• Like 3

Can I be a ninny...?

No one here has ever thought otherwise...

:P

much love

Skipped. Double Agent time.....

The good thing about you sleeping is you won't notice the bat...

Mwahahahahahahaha!!

What The Frog is this?..... :huh:

One of the greatest songs ever written you nut.