Narp, how goes the delve into the later career?

The Analog Cub

Just curious. Is Test For Echo "supposed" to be better than Counterparts?.......

LedRush will tell you yes. Most people will tell you no.

That being said, I'm cool with Test For Echo, but I don't love it. I love about a third of it, and overall like just over half of it.

I like Test for Echo, it's not my favorite and maybe the lyrics aren't amazing... But there's some good songs on there!

I have heard the more popular one's and the songs they have played live but I figure there will be some hit or miss to it. Its all good. Just want to sit back and listen to what I have missed over the years. Presto surprised the sh*t out of me. I will listen to that one all the way through more than once again. An old dog at least has one new trick..... :codger:
  • Like 2

Double Agent took a while to grow on me too but now I really like it.

I will give it another try most likely...... :)

Double Agent took a while to grow on me too but now I really like it.

I will give it another try most likely...... :)

I think of it as sort of the equivalent to a spy film. The title, the spoken parts, the introspection, all very mysterious.

• Like 1

Just curious. Is Test For Echo "supposed" to be better than Counterparts?.......

LedRush will tell you yes. Most people will tell you no.

That being said, I'm cool with Test For Echo, but I don't love it. I love about a third of it, and overall like just over half of it.

I like Test for Echo, it's not my favorite and maybe the lyrics aren't amazing... But there's some good songs on there!

I have heard the more popular one's and the songs they have played live but I figure there will be some hit or miss to it. Its all good. Just want to sit back and listen to what I have missed over the years. Presto surprised the sh*t out of me. I will listen to that one all the way through more than once again. An old dog at least has one new trick..... :codger:

Funny how Presto was almost twice as much as RTB when I happened to spot them both at a Barnes and Noble's...must mean your taste in music is prophetic Narpski :P

• Like 1

Its because Presto is a masterwork.

Roll The Bones is a cheeky bargain.

• Like 1

Narps, you are the last person I would ever want to sit next to at a Rush concert.

Ouch.... :(

Narps, you are the last person I would ever want to sit next to at a Rush concert.

:LOL:

I only wish I found it as funny. Peace....

Edit: out

Edited by Narpski

I didn't mean to offend you, but I would want to sit next to someone who was enthusiastic about ALL the songs they do. Even if I didn't particularly care for a song, I would still be either at the edge of my seat or standing up or beside myself with excitement.

• Like 1

I didn't mean to offend you, but I would want to sit next to someone who was enthusiastic about ALL the songs they do. Even if I didn't particularly care for a song, I would still be either at the edge of my seat or standing up or beside myself with excitement.

Not gonna lie that one hurt pretty bad. Maybe I just need to adjust my medication..... :sigh:

Not gonna lie that one hurt pretty bad. Maybe I just need to adjust my medication..... :sigh:

Aww....

*hands over hugs and beer*

• Like 1

Aww....

:cheers: I heard Africa again today on my way down the road..... :rage:

Aww....

Aww...that song is beautiful cheese. And stupidly catchy.

Edited by Segue Myles

Aww....

I'm sure it is....

Aww....

I'm sure it is....

But I am of the opinion Journey did this stuff better haha

Aww....

I'm sure it is....

Nobody did the ballads like Journey.....

Edit: Chicago probably a close second

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Aww....

I'm sure it is....

If we are talking ballads...Steve Lukather comes quite close...

Aww....

I'm sure it is....

Edit: Chicago probably a close second

Chicago?

Aww....

I'm sure it is....

Steve Lukather? :)

Aww....

I'm sure it is....

The big reason Iove Toto...

Aww....

I'm sure it is....

Oh. You listen to the best of Chicago and you would keep listening and listening. Its right up your alley. I know I enjoy their music....

Aww....

I'm sure it is....

Oh. You listen to the best of Chicago and you would keep listening and listening. Its right up your alley. I know I enjoy their music....

oooooooh...they seem like my kinda thing...

• Like 1