Cell Phone zombies

Lost In Xanadu

I've never owned a cell phone, does this mean I'm gonna be the last man on earth fighting phone zombies like Chuck Heston in the Omega Man? :16ton:

Whaaa? There's a person without a cell phone?! *gasp*

I've never owned a cell phone, does this mean I'm gonna be the last man on earth fighting phone zombies like Chuck Heston in the Omega Man? :16ton:

It means,

Ducks would have a hell of a time texting with wings. :LOL:

We use our bills, and they go well with the phone bills. :syrinx:

:facepalm:

:smoke:

Two.

It still amazes me when I see grade school kids with their own cell phones. How things have changed.

• Like 3

Two.

It still amazes me when I see grade school kids with their own cell phones. How things have changed.

And drinking coffee. :wacko: :P

Two.

There are girls in my daughter's class that drink coffee and have horribly stained teeth already....

Two.

There are girls in my daughter's class that drink coffee and have horribly stained teeth already....

Two.

That's sad.

• Like 2

What? There's a person without a cell phone?! *gasp*

Two.

Are they on diets yet? I've heard that girls as early as kindergarden and first grade are now concerned with their weight and with fashion. That's truly awful.

• Like 2

What? There's a person without a cell phone?! *gasp*

Two.

Are they on diets yet? I've heard that girls as early as kindergarden and first grade are now concerned with their weight and with fashion. That's truly awful.

Are you joking or are you serious? If serious, yes, it is awful. I am grateful that I was born when I was born. I wouldn't want to grow up in our present world.

• Like 1

I cannot imagine what it must be like to be attached to that contraption 24/7 and being lost without it. It is bad enough the internet has a hold on me without being enslaved by a cell phone too

Yeah,

Like idiots at work who should be working. Management does nothing. Pisses me off!! :madra:

I guess the management is busy using their smartphones too :P

"Smartphone". Has a device ever been more ironically named?
  • Like 2

What's really sad is when you see a group of people all sat together, but they're all just staring at their phones...Doesn't occur to them to talk to each other? :huh:

I think it's especially sad when I see families doing this- each having their own devices in hand, and they don't even look at each other.

All around the table at mealtime, ignoring each other. :boo hiss:
  • Like 2

I just had an excellent opportunity to run over a brainless teenage girl, who was jaywalking right in front of me....head down, and texting.

I stopped......just a few feet away from her. She was slightly startled and hurried to the other side of the street.....while still texting...... :facepalm:

• Like 1

I just left for lunch and it's nice and sunny here. A guy was walking out towards the parking lot, trying to read his cell phone. Due to the glare, he was using one hand to shield it while holding it close to his face. He must not have seen the dark car or something because it was close to the color of the pavement... he slammed into the driver's side headlight with his left leg, cell phone went flying, he nearly fell. Caught himself as he spun.
  • Like 3

http://www.cavemancircus.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2013/december/cellphone_generation/cellphone_generation_4.jpg

I see this one way too much. Very sad.
  • Like 2

I just had an excellent opportunity to run over a brainless teenage girl, who was jaywalking right in front of me....head down, and texting.

I stopped......just a few feet away from her. She was slightly startled and hurried to the other side of the street.....while still texting...... :facepalm:

Perfect example,

I look for this kind of situation more than traffic itself. And then they look at you like it's your fault. It just pisses me off! :madra:

• Like 2

Perfect example,

I look for this kind of situation more than traffic itself. And then they look at you like it's your fault. It just pisses me off! :madra:

My wife and I were walking last night and a teenage girl had her cell phone in front of her face and rolled thru the stop sign just as we were going to begin crossing. I yelled "put down your phone and drive!" and she did the little "get outta here" wave...

I see a couple examples of people doing stupid things with cell phones nearly every day.

• Like 1