bOObs

x1yyz

More b☆☆bs! :D

http://i.imgur.com/BFeXcIg.gif

:drool:

Jiggly! :P

As they should be.... :)

And that's a good friend she has there.

That's the wonderful thing about being a girl. You can play with your friend's boobs and it's not weird.

I guess your friends are a lot different than mine :LOL:

To be honest, when I say "play" I just mean doing something silly like this video :D

• Like 2

More b☆☆bs! :D

http://i.imgur.com/BFeXcIg.gif

:drool:

Jiggly! :P

As they should be.... :)

And that's a good friend she has there.

That's the wonderful thing about being a girl. You can play with your friend's boobs and it's not weird.

I guess your friends are a lot different than mine :LOL:

To be honest, when I say "play" I just mean doing something silly like this video :D

I clicked the "love this" button but alas it failed..... :)
  • Like 1

Is it just me or does the girls on the gif look a bit under "legal"? :huh:

There's more than one girl there?.... :)

This was a silly post on part. Its obvious to anyone who has eyes that there are two girls and two "girls"..... :codger:
  • Like 1

Is it just me or does the girls on the gif look a bit under "legal"? :huh:

There's more than one girl there?.... :)

This was a silly post on part. Its obvious to anyone who has eyes that there are two girls and two "girls"..... :codger:

Actually there are four "girls". The other two are hiding behind the first two :D

• Like 4

An quick homage to the first woman in television I can remember (my then adolescent self) being infatuated with for at least two reasons......

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/56/5613/A8PVG00Z/posters/adrienne-barbeau-swamp-thing.jpg

Edited by Narpski

I was thinking today about how great it must be to be an ass man. Boob men have to be sly to manage even seconds of ogling. With asses, for as long as they're in your line of vision, you can admire.
  • Like 1

I was thinking today about how great it must be to be an ass man. Boob men have to be sly to manage even seconds of ogling. With asses, for as long as they're in your line of vision, you can admire.

Yep, it's great...Join the club. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-cool14.gif

• Like 2

"My favourite word is 'boobytrap' because spelled backwards it says 'partyboob'!"

-The Oatmeal

I was hoping someone would post something here. I was trying to think of something clever earlier today but as per usual nothing came to me. This thread must always live..... :madra:

Damn it feels good to be an assman.....

• Like 2

Damn it feels good to be an assman.....

:D

• Like 1

( | ) ( / ) ( | ) ( \ ) ( | ) ( / ) ( | ) ( \ )

That's a little ass-shaking dance for you guys :)

Do you have a boobs jiggling one for the rest of us?..... :)

Wasn't that posted a page or so back, with the two girls? ;)

True enough :blush: but variety is the spice of life. I have moved on from "those"..... :D
  • Like 1

True enough :blush: but variety is the spice of life. I have moved on from "those"..... :D

i've actually never heard of that phrase before and kind of like it... I certainly don't embrace he philosophy as much as I "should", but I like it.

Edited by Mr. IsNot

An quick homage to the first woman in television I can remember (my then adolescent self) being infatuated with for at least two reasons......

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/56/5613/A8PVG00Z/posters/adrienne-barbeau-swamp-thing.jpg

If you haven't already, you should watch The Fog. It's quite a lame movie but there is a scene with her and a wet t-shirt one won't soon forget.

• Like 1