What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

I just made a soup with a vegetable broth/white wine base, a bunch if fresh garlic, crushed red pepper, ground black pepper, sea salt, mushroom, zucchini, short-grain brown rice, red lentils, and chickpeas. I also threw a little miso and soy sauce in. So yummy.

With red wine.

• Like 2

I just made a soup with a vegetable broth/white wine base, a bunch if fresh garlic, crushed red pepper, ground black pepper, sea salt, mushroom, zucchini, short-grain brown rice, red lentils, and chickpeas. I also threw a little miso and soy sauce in. So yummy.

With red wine.

Why not FuriousGangster?

With red wine.

Sounds tasty,

But I would substitute the wine with beer! :D

• Like 1

With red wine.

Sounds tasty,

But I would substitute the wine with beer! :D

Ohhh now that's an interesting thought.

I've heard of a cheddar/beer soup but a veggie beer soup would be a first.

• Like 1

1/2 plan bagel and triple shot soy latte

Sweet chili & red pepper potato chips.

Did you find a few decent places to eat at?

I got recommendations for a few places so I will start checking them out for dinner tonight. Turns out there is a vegetarian restaurant (possibly one of the only ones here!) about a block away, so hopefully it is good.

• Like 1

I got recommendations for a few places so I will start checking them out for dinner tonight. Turns out there is a vegetarian restaurant (possibly one of the only ones here!) about a block away, so hopefully it is good.

Do you have Yelp?

If you have time,

Keep a list of good and bad for future reference. Just in case I need to ask you. :D

With red wine.

Why not FuriousGangster?

la la la la la la la la la

If you have time,

Keep a list of good and bad for future reference. Just in case I need to ask you. :D

Will do! Just had some decent vegan food, for starters :)

• Like 1

If you have time,

Will do! Just had some decent vegan food, for starters :)

Thanks,

Have a great time! :D

Edited by troutman

2 cups strawberries.

What if I keep coming back to this thread when I'm not eating? :huh:

Then it's :hail: :LOL:

:notworthy:

:hail: Mate!,

Hope your day is going well. :cheers:

Aye it is!

And I hope yours is too. :givebeer: :d13:

• Like 1