What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Maple oatmeal.

This shit is nasty. I won't be getting any more of this.

Quaker brand?

Ideal Protein brand.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/crunkpuke_zps7f81a803.gif

Oh.

When I start really hitting the weights I eat Quaker maple oatmeal with a scoop of peanut butter mixed in for breakfast.

Right now: two cups cherries and one cup strawberries.

It's working, this morning a guest told his little girl to close the door for the front desk "lady" and then he corrected himself and said "girl".

So you want to look like jail bait?

I was aiming for 20 but I'll take what I can get.

Maple oatmeal.

Quaker brand?

Ideal Protein brand.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/crunkpuke_zps7f81a803.gif

Oh.

When I start really hitting the weights I eat Quaker maple oatmeal with a scoop of peanut butter mixed in for breakfast.

It's working, this morning a guest told his little girl to close the door for the front desk "lady" and then he corrected himself and said "girl".

That's probably what most paedoiphiles say as well.

Maple oatmeal.

Quaker brand?

Ideal Protein brand.

Oh.

I shouldn't have laughed at that but I did.

• Like 1

Maple oatmeal.

Quaker brand?

Ideal Protein brand.

Oh.

I shouldn't have laughed at that but I did.

I shouldn't have said it, but I did.

• Like 2

I'm eating a chicken salad with red pepper, cherry tomatoes, tomatoes, carrot, red cabbage, beetroot and onion.

Sounds good!

Mixed fruit

Yeah it was good, I also had some excellent bread with it too.

And now it's chocolate chip cookies and tangerines!

• Like 1

I'm eating a chicken salad with red pepper, cherry tomatoes, tomatoes, carrot, red cabbage, beetroot and onion.

Sounds good!

Mixed fruit

No tea & crumpets? :huh: :P

• Like 1

My nerves. I'm going to ask my boss to make some changes in my office and I'm about to pass out. Damn anxiety!

Sounds good!

Mixed fruit

No tea & crumpets? :huh: :P

No! :16ton:

My nerves. I'm going to ask my boss to make some changes in my office and I'm about to pass out. Damn anxiety!

What's wrong?

I am assuming it's co-workers.

Carrot sticks

No I work in a hotel with a schitzo lobby and a designer that isn't professionally trained and designs like it's 1985. Our rooms are okay but this lobby, GAWDS. And I've spoken with my co-workers, they are just as frustrated as I am but nobody wants to speak up.

What's wrong?

Carrot sticks

No I work in a hotel with a schitzo lobby and a designer that isn't professionally trained and designs like it's 1985. Our rooms are okay but this lobby, GAWDS. And I've spoken with my co-workers, they are just as frustrated as I am but nobody wants to speak up.

If I stay in your hotel will you dress up in your skimpy maid outfit and come and visit my room? ;)

What's wrong?

Carrot sticks

If I stay in your hotel will you dress up in your skimpy maid outfit and come and visit my room? ;)

For a price.

No wait... I think that's illegal.
  • Like 1

Chips and salsa, stuffed pasilla pepper with beef and cheese, rice and black beans.

What's wrong?

Carrot sticks

For a price.

:LOL:

How about some ice cream?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pXlgfIyoeR0/TIaaA_G_QjI/AAAAAAAABXI/82d7yVf4V4M/s400/Walls+vienetta2.jpg

What's wrong?

Carrot sticks

For a price.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pXlgfIyoeR0/TIaaA_G_QjI/AAAAAAAABXI/82d7yVf4V4M/s400/Walls+vienetta2.jpg

I'm on a diet.

What's wrong?

Carrot sticks

For a price.

I'm on a diet.

Oh you'd love that though! :drool: ;)

:hail:

What's wrong?

Carrot sticks

For a price.

I'm on a diet.

Oh you'd love that though! :drool: ;)

:hail:

I like my shrinking thighs better.