What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Chicken thighs marinated in olive oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice, cayenne, salt and pepper and then stuffed with minced garlic, pimentos and lemon zest. Then baked over thinly sliced golden yukon potatos and onion.

That sounds very good. I must attempt it sometime.

Chicken thighs marinated in olive oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice, cayenne, salt and pepper and then stuffed with minced garlic, pimentos and lemon zest. Then baked over thinly sliced golden yukon potatos and onion.

It's really easy. You can take an oven dish approximately 12"-16" x 6"-8" or even bigger. I used two. Line the bottom with foil and spread a little bit of butter or olive oil on the bottom. Please the thinly slice potatoes down and the thinly sliced onions on top and slightly salt and pepper them. Then, place a rack over the veggies with the marinated chicken on top and back at 375 degrees for an hour. I use thighs with the skin and bone but I cut out the bone and leave the skin on for stuffing. The skin gest really nice and crispy and has a good crunch. I serve the chicken on top of the potato and onion. The marinade from the chicken drips down and gives the veggies flavor.

• Like 1

It's really easy. You can take an oven dish approximately 12"-16" x 6"-8" or even bigger. I used two. Line the bottom with foil and spread a little bit of butter or olive oil on the bottom. Please the thinly slice potatoes down and the thinly sliced onions on top and slightly salt and pepper them. Then, place a rack over the veggies with the marinated chicken on top and back at 375 degrees for an hour. I use thighs with the skin and bone but I cut out the bone and leave the skin on for stuffing. The skin gest really nice and crispy and has a good crunch. I serve the chicken on top of the potato and onion. The marinade from the chicken drips down and gives the veggies flavor.

My mouth is watering. I absolutely love crispy chicken skin. My husband hates the skin, so I pull the skin off of his chicken and bake it and eat it myself.

Did you use a pyrex baking dish?

Come September, when I resume cooking in the kitchen with an oven on, I will make this.

Thanks!

My mouth is watering. I absolutely love crispy chicken skin. My husband hates the skin, so I pull the skin off of his chicken and bake it and eat it myself.

Come September, when I resume cooking in the kitchen with an oven on, I will make this.

Thanks!

You're welcome. I didn't use pyrex but I would recommend it. I used regular baking pans. It works either way. If you like seafood, I have two four star recipes that are fool proof. I refined them a bit over time. I stole the recipes but added my own twist. They are so delicious. And one is really good for the summer. It's a Mexican seafood coctel. You can't go wrong. Did anyone ever tell you that you look just like the Mona Lisa? :P

• Like 1

Thanks!

You're welcome. I didn't use pyrex but I would recommend it. I used regular baking pans. It works either way. If you like seafood, I have two four star recipes that are fool proof. I refined them a bit over time. I stole the recipes but added my own twist. They are so delicious. And one is really good for the summer. It's a Mexican seafood coctel. You can't go wrong. Did anyone ever tell you that you look just like the Mona Lisa? :P

No, no one ever told me that, but thank you for mentioning it! :)

If you would like to post the seafood recipes, I'm all ears. Or eyes.

I had a box of Good & Plenty today and every last one of them was pink. Not one white one in the box. Has never happened to me ever before in all my years. Anybody else ever seen that or something similar. My wife asked me if there was a special prize inside or something..... :huh:
  • Like 2

Same soup from last night but with brown rice pasta added, and water.

Coke and salt and vinegar potato chips... for breakfast.

It's been a hell of a past 14 or so hours. :smash:

• Like 1

I had a box of Good & Plenty today and every last one of them was pink. Not one white one in the box. Has never happened to me ever before in all my years. Anybody else ever seen that or something similar. My wife asked me if there was a special prize inside or something..... :huh:

fists%20crying.gif :LOL:

Maybe it was the breast cancer awareness version.

• Like 2

Maybe it was the breast cancer awareness version.

:D Never considered that. :7up:
  • Like 1

Nachos with homemade Guacamole :D

I'll be over shortly.

• Like 1

I just had some animal crackers dipped in melted chocolate.

But I'm not full of animal crackers dipped in melted chocolate.

I'm full of regret.

• Like 2

Not a big chicken fan but that sounds so good! The cayenne and smoked paprika sounds very tasty with this dish. I will try it some time. :ebert: