What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Skyline Chili Spaghetti w/Cheddar Cheese

http://s3-media2.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/BNcxYBqEtO7tRqpSvnTG_g/l.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh man, I miss Skyline Chili something awful. Since I moved to Pittsburgh haven't been able to get it except frozen or in a can. It's just not the same.

Whenever I'm in the Cincinnati area, I load up with several cases of Skyline for the trip home. I cook some vermicelli, heat up a can of Skyline, grate a bunch of sharp cheddar cheese (and I mean a BUNCH), and I'm good to go! :ebert:

• Like 1

2 Victoria Slices (golden sponge cake with layer of raspberry jam in the middle).

So what you're saying is you love your woman any day of the month?

Well yes but we might do other activities for a few days then back to the grind! :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :D-13:

:LOL: :ebert:

Just got off of work. Some pretzels and some beers. :hail:

Oh man, I miss Skyline Chili something awful. Since I moved to Pittsburgh haven't been able to get it except frozen or in a can. It's just not the same.

Whenever I'm in the Cincinnati area, I load up with several cases of Skyline for the trip home. I cook some vermicelli, heat up a can of Skyline, grate a bunch of sharp cheddar cheese (and I mean a BUNCH), and I'm good to go! :ebert:

Ive found the frozen and canned both have a lot more fat in them than the stuff you get out in the restaurants. Never have a problem when I eat out but if I make it at home I usually spend a while in the bathroom later on. :LOL:

• Like 1

Ive found the frozen and canned both have a lot more fat in them than the stuff you get out in the restaurants. Never have a problem when I eat out but if I make it at home I usually spend a while in the bathroom later on. :LOL:

What's Skyline? Never heard of it.

:facepalm: :P

It's Cincinnati-style chili spaghetti. It's not like typical chili. The ingredients include cinnamon and chocolate which gives it a distinctive taste.

• Like 1

It's Cincinnati-style chili spaghetti. It's not like typical chili. The ingredients include cinnamon and chocolate which gives it a distinctive taste.

Sounds yummy!

Just went to their website. They ship their products. Might have to order a few items and try them out.

Edited by troutman

Sounds yummy!

Just went to their website. They ship their products. Might have to order a few items and try them out.

It's really good but a little bit of an acquired taste. People expect it to taste like regular chili but it's completely different. I'm curious to see if you like it. :)

Sounds yummy!

It's really good but a little bit of an acquired taste. People expect it to taste like regular chili but it's completely different. I'm curious to see if you like it. :)

I like the idea of chocolate and cinnamon. I experiment with homemade chili all the time.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, this whole being-in-Paris thing? It sucks for eating. Seriously, the food I've seen here at average restaurants is crap. And if you're a vegetarian (as I am) then there's almost nothing to eat. O f course, I'm coming from San Francisco, which is the land of a million good restaurants so it can be hard to measure up, but come on ... is there any good food in Paris?

Oh yeah, this whole being-in-Paris thing? It sucks for eating. Seriously, the food I've seen here at average restaurants is crap. And if you're a vegetarian (as I am) then there's almost nothing to eat. O f course, I'm coming from San Francisco, which is the land of a million good restaurants so it can be hard to measure up, but come on ... is there any good food in Paris?

That's one draw back for me for not going yet,

The same about the UK. At least thats what I have heard. I would do some serious research before going. Try the internet. There must be some thing around. Where is treeduck when we need him? :P

I found this website.

http://chezpim.com/u...paris_pas_cher_

Edited by troutman

The same about the UK. At least thats what I have heard. I would do some serious research before going. Try the internet. There must be some thing around. Where is treeduck when we need him? :P

I found this website.

Thanks for the link, I will check that out.

The first several days of this trip were spent in London. I was able to find some decent food there without even trying. Although I hear in the rest of England it may not be as easy.

I found this website.

Well what I have is good! Depends what you're looking for...

I found this website.

I am going too kill you!! :LOL:

Where? :P

I found this website.

In England!

I found this website.

In England!

Dude are you :smoke: stoned or what? :LOL:

The person here that is in Paris. Post what you PM me. :o :P