Describe your perfect weather day

Lost In Xanadu

It depends on whether or not I have to be outside. I'm inclined to say that the perfect weather for me is about 40-45 degrees (F), windy, and raining constantly. I usually take a day off of work in the fall, late October or into November, on a day that's like that- just so I can stay home and watch nature do its thing outside. In the spring and summer, I love thunderstorms. I love snow in the winter, too. (But this past winter's cold was just ridiculous. I love the winter time, but it was even too much for me, this year).

There are occasions when I like bright sunshine, but not usually- I need some clouds; I need some shade to go with the light.

It depends on whether or not I have to be outside. I'm inclined to say that the perfect weather for me is about 40-45 degrees (F), windy, and raining constantly. I usually take a day off of work in the fall, late October or into November, on a day that's like that- just so I can stay home and watch nature do its thing outside. In the spring and summer, I love thunderstorms. I love snow in the winter, too. (But this past winter's cold was just ridiculous. I love the winter time, but it was even too much for me, this year).

There are occasions when I like bright sunshine, but not usually- I need some clouds; I need some shade to go with the light.

Though I can't stand it when it's either too hot (humid) or too cold (freezing), I like bright sunshine, some cloud cover and shade.

Spring: White, fluffy clouds that start off a blue sky morning. As the evening wears on, the day get's warmer and more humid. The pavement is warm, the sky is slightly hazy from the humidity. The clouds congregate in the sky to form a supercell of storms. There's rumbling in the distance that brings the excitement of storms. The wind is rushing to the storm in the inflow. The day ends with thunder, lightning and some rains.

Summer: The day is warm, about 70-80 degrees with low humidity. The nights are warm as well. The windows in the house stay open all the time, and the mornings start off with hanging out in the cool garage surrounded by motorcycles, the smell of fuel, awesome music, and coffee warmed hands holding each other as we talk about the day. The night finds us sitting at the fire pit talking about the day that was, the days that will be and more hand holding.

Autumn: Crisp mornings that heat up into warm days with a cool breeze. Crispy trees that give way to bright, vivid, warm fall colors that gently fall in the wind. Sometimes, it rains lightly, but most of the time, the brigh sun and the warm fall days are the best. I love the cozy fall fashions and the pumpkin spice lattes.

Winter: Dark grey skies that are promising snow. Bright sunny days that are chilling to the bone with pale blue skies, and naked trees.

Humid, thundering, heavy rain, dark grey.