Roll The Bones 2015?

If they do this one live, Geddy has to do the rap part live too. No copping out with the pre-recorded album stuff. :)

It would be awesome if he did; But I assume he's too lazy to play the synth bass AND rap at the same time haha

Get Alex to do it that would be funny as heck

• Like 3

If they do this one live, Geddy has to do the rap part live too. No copping out with the pre-recorded album stuff. :)

It would be awesome if he did; But I assume he's too lazy to play the synth bass AND rap at the same time haha

Yes, this could be the "rant" song this time around. :LOL:

• Like 1

Why does everyone hate this song?

It's a perfectly crowd friendly track, plays well live, and the studio version is sorely underrated simply because of a 'rap' segment. If that wasn't in there, everybody would be fine with the song.

• Like 3

... sorely underrated simply because of a 'rap' segment. If that wasn't in there, everybody would be fine with the song.

Agreed, it'd be great if the band omitted the rap when doing the song live.

It's a perfectly crowd friendly track, plays well live, and the studio version is sorely underrated simply because of a 'rap' segment. If that wasn't in there, everybody would be fine with the song.

I was shocked when I heard it years ago but it grew on me because the rest of the song is really good. So yeah I think it's time to hear it again.

• Like 2

For me, this was the first lead off single (since Subdivisions for me) that I didn't like. While it was played well on the VT tour, it never grew on me. In fact, other than Bravado, the album never grew on me.

I agree, I think it's a good track overall. I wouldn't put it in the Xanadu or LVS class by any means, but some good rhythm, melody and a guitar solo I really like. But that's the way it goes. Our ears all hear something different. :)

Yes, this could be the "rant" song this time around. :LOL:

Yes, Just like La Villa Strangiato "Rant" :P

I must admit I can rattle off the whole rap with ease...it's permanently imbedded in my brain after all these years. It's so bad...it's kind of awesome...
  • Like 2