Are You Ready For Some Jeopardy!?

Narps

This new Jeopardy champ sure likes tight shirts

:drool: Sadly she is now gone. I was just watching with my son and his girlfriend. Damn my son is smart. He was on fire and got final too...... Proud papa here
  • Like 2

:drool: Sadly she is now gone. I was just watching with my son and his girlfriend. Damn my son is smart. He was on fire and got final too...... Proud papa here

I thought the final was pretty easy today.

So did he but I am a dumb ass apparently.... :sigh: :moon: :)

So did he but I am a dumb ass apparently.... :sigh: :moon: :)

:LOL:

One of the contestants today... Allison... is pretty attractive

Yes she is. Second time this week we have had co champions. I guess she is bad at math.

Yeah, that's what I said to my wife... she didn't last long

TOC. Arthur Chu is back. I always enjoy these shows most....

I hate that guy! I want him to lose so bad but now that Julia has been eliminated that beady eyed dork is going to win for sure.

Julia's not eliminated yet, she could get in as a wild card,though at $9100 (IIRC), the chances are less than 50-50,IMO.

• Like 1

TOC. Arthur Chu is back. I always enjoy these shows most....

I hate that guy! I want him to lose so bad but now that Julia has been eliminated that beady eyed dork is going to win for sure.

Julia's not eliminated yet, she could get in as a wild card,though at $9100 (IIRC), the chances are less than 50-50,IMO.

I can't believe she got that wrong. TOC finals seem to be harder, but last night wasn't. If she would have bet nothing, she almost certainly would have been a WC

Terry sounds like Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter movies :LOL:

Never seen any of those but I will take you at your word..... :) Cute Edited by Narpski

Julia's looking ok right now as far as being a WC... if my memory serves

I hope she makes it. I really enjoy her and her relaxed style. I noticed the other night that Chu lost a bunch of weight for what its worth....

Except for Arthur Chu this last group of champs has really stunk the place up. If todays show doesnt produce anybody decent, AC is gonna stomp them like a bug.
  • Like 2