Are You Ready For Some Jeopardy!?

Narps

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Brad_Rutter

In 20 regular season and tournament games, Rutter has never lost a Jeopardy! match (though he twice trailed at the end of the first game of a two-day match before coming back to win in the second game—against Rick Knutsen in the finals of the 2001 Tournament of Champions, and against John Cuthbertson in the semifinals of the Ultimate Tournament of Champions). In 2011, however, both Rutter and Ken Jennings were routed in a two-day exhibition match against an IBM computer platform developed specifically to compete on Jeopardy!: Watson.[3] Rutter finished third in the match: both his first defeat overall and the first time he finished behind a human opponent. Because of the nature of the man versus machine match being declared an exhibition match, none of the records from this match count towards official show records.

Rutter was forced to retire with his undefeated record due to Jeopardy! rules before 2003 which stated that a contestant who won five consecutive days retired undefeated[4] and was guaranteed a spot in the Tournament of Champions; three new contestants would appear on the following show.

Nope

This isn't our Ken Jennings, is it?

The new games start again tomorrow. The current lady champion is damn good. I think she is going for her 11th win. Her name escapes me at the moment but she is at least as good as Arthur Chu......

I honestly got all but 1 question before the first commercial break!

It's on a 7:30 eastern here. A few more minutes. My grandfather used to tell me I was smarter than I looked. I can't even say that to you.... :)

There was a category on Pop Music on yesterday's show. I was more pleased going 0-5 on that one than I am for running any category.

BTW, there's a new Sports Jeopardy game. Hope the questions are tougher than the sports questions on the actual game, most of those are embarrassingly easy.

There was a category on Pop Music on yesterday's show. I was more pleased going 0-5 on that one than I am for running any category.

BTW, there's a new Sports Jeopardy game. Hope the questions are tougher than the sports questions on the actual game, most of those are embarrassingly easy.

I missed them all too and was proud of myself. I saw that about the Sports Jeopardy with Dan Patrick hosting. I would probably enjoy that one. I used to love the music one that somebody (maybe MTV) used to have. Mark McGrath used to kill on that thing....

I missed them all too and was proud of myself. I saw that about the Sports Jeopardy with Dan Patrick hosting. I would probably enjoy that one. I used to love the music one that somebody (maybe MTV) used to have. Mark McGrath used to kill on that thing....

CC DeVille of all people was great at it too

• Like 1

Hosted by Jeff Probst if I recall... I loved that show.

• Like 1

Can Julia Collins win again? She's has been roll'in....

She destroyed them yesterday. One lady got so scared, she didn't even show up for final Jeopardy!

• Like 1

Winner winner chicken dinner. She is going for second all time in most wins tonight. A long way to go however to get to 74..... Edited by Narpski

yeah, she is fun to watch, actually. She seems so sweet when Alex talks to her, but she sure is competitive :) What an amazing broad knowledge she has. There are some categories I do really well with, but throw opera, bible, or most literature at me and I'm lucky to get the first couple in the category.

yeah, she is fun to watch, actually. She seems so sweet when Alex talks to her, but she sure is competitive :) What an amazing broad knowledge she has. There are some categories I do really well with, but throw opera, bible, or most literature at me and I'm lucky to get the first couple in the category.

She is easy to like and root for like Jennings was. I would prefer to keep watching her win for a while than the typical one and done scenario that happens to often.... :)

20 in a row now. She had to sweat that game out however. No runaway this time..... :cheerleader:

20 in a row now. She had to sweat that game out however. No runaway this time..... :cheerleader:

Yeah, it's been a while that she needed to get the final right to win :)