Official 2014-2015 NCAA Football thread

Geaux Tigers!

:cheerleader:

Just realized you were talking about the loser Auburn Tigers...

I'm watching LSU/Bama.

Nope, LSU Tigers.

F*** Bama

• Like 2

Geaux Tigers!

I'm watching LSU/Bama.

Nope, LSU Tigers.

F*** Bama

I always root against LSU... They are the Tigers, play in Death Valley... Screw them! Clemson rules! :LOL:

Geaux Tigers!

I'm watching LSU/Bama.

Nope, LSU Tigers.

F*** Bama

I always root against LSU... They are the Tigers, play in Death Valley... Screw them! Clemson rules! :LOL:

I don't much care for LSU either, but against the Psychopath, they're my favorite team this week.

It would be nice if they actually had an offense. :facepalm:

Sweet revenge by Buckeyes, Braxton who? J.D. Barrett kicked ass! ... I think OSU "should" run the table and claim the insignificant Big Ten title...
  • Like 1

Watching MSU-OSU. Can't stand the sight of that f***ing psychopath.

You've got to be more specific.

I do? OK, his name is one letter different than that of the one who he sold his soul to.

• Like 1

Interesting slate of games today.

Go Miss State! Beat Bama!

I guess I will pull for Georgia to beat Auburn, to give some much needed honor to the East in comparison to the West.

And of course, I hope the Gamecocks got their shit together during the bye week, at least enough to beat the Gators. Seriously, Gamecocks' D, please do not allow Florida's mediocre offense to look like some high scoring offensive juggernaut.

I guess I will pull for Georgia to beat Auburn, to give some much needed honor to the East in comparison to the West.

And of course, I hope the Gamecocks got their shit together during the bye week, at least enough to beat the Gators. Seriously, Gamecocks' D, please do not allow Florida's mediocre offense to look like some high scoring offensive juggernaut.

Do you think MSU can win? I'm skeptical, though I am no expert on the SEC and at times Bama seems less impressive than in the past. I heard MSU are 9.5 pt dogs so I guess I'm not alone.

Anyway I won't be watching, but GO STATE!!!!

Do you think MSU can win? I'm skeptical, though I am no expert on the SEC and at times Bama seems less impressive than in the past. I heard MSU are 9.5 pt dogs so I guess I'm not alone.

Do I think they can win? Yes, absolutely. Do I think they will win -- I don't know. Should be a really good game though, imo.

In college ball, the elite teams, the ones with history, always tend to pull out championships in the end, no matter how they started. In this case Alabama has all the tradition, and Miss State doesn't. Miss State has the added pressure of being ranked number 1 and playing on the road on CBS' big game of the week.

Miss State got a tune up game last week, while Alabama had a heavyweight Donnybrook @ LSU. Maybe they're still bruised up a little?

Alabama seems to have improved lately and Miss State struggled with Arky, but they got a great QB.

These big SEC games always come down to turnovers, missed FGs, and a willingness to pound the football in the 4th quarter, something that may favor Miss State.

I think in terms of mileage, these 2 schools are closer to each other than their respective in state rivals.

I'm sure everyone who isn't a Tide faithful is pulling for Miss State. I know I am.