No 2015 tour in 2015

You guys missed it already. It was in 2009. AWESOME show; they played "Jacob's Ladder"!
  • Like 6

You guys missed it already. It was in 2009. AWESOME show; they played "Jacob's Ladder"!

Just as Alex promised!

Always the excitable one, jumping the gun. :bitchslap:

But I believe Neil even mentions going out again next year in his recent update.... so I think things are in the works.

Hope so!!!!

I wish they'd wait until 2016. :(

I wish they'd wait until 2016. :(

Why's that?

For selfish reasons. I'd like to see quite a lot of shows but I'm still paying of recovering from Clockwork Angels and would like some more time to save up.

• Like 1

No tour on the horizon for 2015. :( I personally think that there's no tour in 2015. For the last tour I had my tickets, in hand, over a year in advance. The dates were announced at least 14 month before tour start, back then, as far as I can remember.

No tour on the horizon for 2015. :( I personally think that there's no tour in 2015. For the last tour I had my tickets, in hand, over a year in advance. The dates were announced at least 14 month before tour start, back then, as far as I can remember.

There's still time. They may start the tour in the Autumn of 2015. If there is no word on a tour for 2015 by late July/early August, then maybe there won't be a 2015 tour.

• Like 2

There's still time. They may start the tour in the Autumn of 2015. If there is no word on a tour for 2015 by late July/early August, then maybe there won't be a 2015 tour.

Hey Lorraine, love your positivity and hope you're right. On the other hand it's better for me and my purse if they'll not tour haha. :)

• Like 1

Anything could happen between now and then. Just because they had a meeting and talked about it doesn't mean it's a done deal just yet. We can keep our fingers crossed and hope though!

• Like 1

The UK/Europe shows were announced a year ahead of time because it was during the 2nd leg of the tour.

The US/Canada shows were announced 6-7 months ahead of time.

The 2015 tour will probably be announced in January/February.

• Like 1

If you read what Alex said, they don't even want to talk about the band for a year, "...but other people at the meeting didn't hear that."

The way they complain about touring being so difficult (which I'm sure is true), then they'll wait. Neil said in his last update that he doesn't look forward to traveling every day.

If they do tour in 2015 one would think that it's a farewell tour, for sure. If they wait, it's conceivable that they'd record a new album.

Nothing is for sure :eh:

Two words:

BULLSHIT

-Is what makes the world go round!

Not a day goes by without someone making that emphatic exclamation. It's definitely something we can't live without.....

Edited by Principled Man

If you read what Alex said, they don't even want to talk about the band for a year, "...but other people at the meeting didn't hear that."

The way they complain about touring being so difficult (which I'm sure is true), then they'll wait. Neil said in his last update that he doesn't look forward to traveling every day.

If they do tour in 2015 one would think that it's a farewell tour, for sure. If they wait, it's conceivable that they'd record a new album.

For a few reasons, I hope they don't wait too long. It will be harder for them if they do.

• Like 1

I'm confident they'll tour next year. Here's hoping. :martini:

I am also confident. Even though Alex isn't always that trustworthy, I highly doubt he would even mention the word "tour" if all three of them weren't at least into the idea