Secret Touch 2015?

Why won't Neil ever listen to the album again?

I wouldn't mind hearing Secret Touch again but I have seen them do it a few times before. There are a few songs off VT that they've never done that I wouldn't mind hearing like the title track or How It Is. I wouldn't mind if Ghost Rider or Earthshine made a return either.

I wouldn't mind hearing Secret Touch again but I have seen them do it a few times before. There are a few songs off VT that they've never done that I wouldn't mind hearing like the title track or How It Is. I wouldn't mind if Ghost Rider or Earthshine made a return either.

Geddy said in an interview that Neil won't listen to Vapor Trails because of the emotional trauma during that time period and what he went through, both post-TFE and during the process of the making the album.

Secret Touch is just killer live. I would also like to see Vapor Trail live, but Ghost Rider and especially Earthshine won't be doing Geddy any vocal favors.

Geddy said in an interview that Neil won't listen to Vapor Trails because of the emotional trauma during that time period and what he went through, both post-TFE and during the process of the making the album.

Secret Touch is just killer live. I would also like to see Vapor Trail live, but Ghost Rider and especially Earthshine won't be doing Geddy any vocal favors.

Such a way with words.

(unless he says how bout...no?)

Such a way with words.

(unless he says how bout...no?)

What'd I say now? :(