Geddy NOT at opening day!!!

chemistry

Maybe he's finally come to his senses and realized that hockey is a far superior sport to baseball, and traded in his Blue Jays season tickets for Maple Leafs tickets. :hockey:

Shut up, Geddy will never give up on baseball. If he does we are done.

Maybe he's just given up on the Blue Jays and become a Cub fan...saying goodbye to antiseptic dome baseball with the DH and coming over to exciting, strategic baseball in the game's foremost shrine.

Maybe I've finally convinced him and seduced him over to the Cubs with all of that hot sex and baseball talk we've been doing/having in my imagination.

You leave out the part about him and Alex?

I guess it is YOUR imagination though...

• Like 1

He must be traveling or something he usually never misses Jays Home Opener. Kinda weird Im not there this year either :blink:

Sounds like he's too busy getting his Samson-esque hair mussed in Morocco among other things.

• Like 2

Maybe he's finally come to his senses and realized that hockey is a far superior sport to baseball, and traded in his Blue Jays season tickets for Maple Leafs tickets. :hockey:

Shut up, Geddy will never give up on baseball. If he does we are done.

Maybe he's just given up on the Blue Jays and become a Cub fan...saying goodbye to antiseptic dome baseball with the DH and coming over to exciting, strategic baseball in the game's foremost shrine.

Maybe I've finally convinced him and seduced him over to the Cubs with all of that hot sex and baseball talk we've been doing/having in my imagination.

You leave out the part about him and Alex?

I guess it is YOUR imagination though...

Oh Geddy and I never talk baseball when Alex is around, it gets really awkward.

• Like 1

Geddy did mention that he and the misses would be traveling a lot this year. :huh:

What? No, we haven't been travelling much at all this year. :laughing guy:

Yeah...I should have mentioned that I was making that post from Geddy's suite in Morocco. :P :LMAO:

Well then take a few pics of him and post them, that's all we really want. And then you can go back to doing whatever it is people do in Morocco.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

• Like 1

Geddy did mention that he and the misses would be traveling a lot this year. :huh:

What? No, we haven't been travelling much at all this year. :laughing guy:

Yeah...I should have mentioned that I was making that post from Geddy's suite in Morocco. :P :LMAO:

Well then take a few pics of him and post them, that's all we really want. And then you can go back to doing whatever it is people do in Morocco.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I see... I think...

:whip:

• Like 1

He wasn't at this afternoon's game either so I am thinking he is away. Really could go for looking at him.

I know, I'm very much feeling depraved.

Correction, I meant to say I am feeling very much deprived. Though depraved works in this context as well I suppose.
  • Like 2

Stumbled on this in a roundabout way myself.

I was waiting for the Rush tribute band to come on and focused on watching the Devils beat the Capitals. When that game was over, I noticed the Yankees/Jays on another TV. My only interest in the game was to see if Geddy was there. It was difficult to tell as the TV wasn't close enough for me to declare it definitve, but it didn't look like it. By the time I figured out he probably wasn't there, the gig started.

Does nobody remember him sayings that he's going to spend this year off travelling with his wife?? And you call yourself groupies.. Lol
  • Like 1

Does nobody remember him sayings that he's going to spend this year off travelling with his wife?? And you call yourself groupies.. Lol

He could be in your hometown and you wouldn't even know it.

• Like 1

Yeah...I mentioned this earlier in the thread. ;)

Unfortunately, the GPS locator I tried to plant on the man has malfunctioned, so I have no idea where he is. :P

• Like 1

Uhm I NEVER call myself a groupie. At the end of the day I'm there for the music.

10247501_740094416031427_1501773922_n.jpg April 5th 2014 Geddy has the maroon hat on (Isnt that Geddy?)

That does look like Geddy. Can't tell for absolute sure, but there is a certain familiar Geddyness in that facial expression :LOL:

Edited by GeddysMullet

10247501_740094416031427_1501773922_n.jpg April 5th 2014 Geddy has the maroon hat on (Isnt that Geddy?)

That does look like Geddy. Can't tell for absolute sure, but there is a certain familiar Geddyness in that facial expression :LOL:

That hair looks awfully familiar as well. :)

That was taken in 2013. He hasn't shown up at a game yet.
  • Like 1