Yellowstone animals leaving park

EagleMoon

The comments say the video is faked. Also, animals do not know about arbitrary park boundaries, so they aren't "leaving the park," so to speak. If they happen to be running a certain direction then they're just doing that to escape something in the opposite direction; they aren't intentionally leaving park boundaries.

The comments say the video is faked. Also, animals do not know about arbitrary park boundaries, so they aren't "leaving the park," so to speak. If they happen to be running a certain direction then they're just doing that to escape something in the opposite direction; they aren't intentionally leaving park boundaries.

They wouldn't knowingly be "leaving the park" but if outside of the park is where they feel it's safe, that's where they would head. Animals historically have reacted similarly before this type of event. If it is true, that they are leaving the area, there could be something bad coming.

Video could be faked but it would be a horrific thing if the Yellowstone caldera were to blow. I remember learning about how unstable it is in a geology class in college.

I am impressed with how well mannered the bison are when they use our highways. The keep to the right, stay in their lane, and make sure it's clear before they pass. :D Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 4

I am impressed with how well mannered the bison are when they use our highways. The keep to the right, stay in their lane, and make sure it's clear before they pass. :D

Yeah, but they still tailgate like there's no tomorrow.....

• Like 1