PDF File of All Rush Lyrics

Slack jaw gaze

that line is downloadable files of officially released content.

Ya mean sumpin' like this?

http://www.therushfo...ct-i-the-movie/

Hey Slacky, what's with the heat?

I'm just having fun with the absurdities. There is no heat.

This site is loaded with hundreds, if not thousands, of copyright violations (or links to them). The one least likely to cause the loss of sale of anything to the copyright holder is the one that's over the line.

A sentence never uttered in history: "I don't need to buy the Moving Pictures CD, I already have the lyrics." or "Why buy the Clockwork Angels Tour DVD, when you can just download the lyrics and hum them to yourself?"

I'm still giggling over the distinction of a PDF being downloadable. If you are reading these words, you downloaded this HTML unless your retinas are attached to your brain via your internet connection.

• Like 1

that line is downloadable files of officially released content.

Ya mean sumpin' like this?

http://www.therushfo...ct-i-the-movie/

Hey Slacky, what's with the heat?

I'm just having fun with the absurdities. There is no heat.

This site is loaded with hundreds, if not thousands, of copyright violations (or links to them). The one least likely to cause the loss of sale of anything to the copyright holder is the one that's over the line.

A sentence never uttered in history: "I don't need to buy the Moving Pictures CD, I already have the lyrics." or "Why buy the Clockwork Angels Tour DVD, when you can just download the lyrics and hum them to yourself?"

I'm still giggling over the distinction of a PDF being downloadable. If you are reading these words, you downloaded this HTML unless your retinas are attached to your brain via your internet connection.

During my time as Admin at Progarchives I received a cease and desist notice because our members were posting whole lyrics. This was at the time when we were committing major copyright infringement by having thousands of MP3s available and uploaded without permission.

You don't shit on someone else's doorstep even if their yard is full of dogshit.

Well, haven't most of the lawyers who argue about online stuff already proven they don't really know anything about how online stuff works?

Well, haven't most of the lawyers who argue about online stuff already proven they don't really know anything about how online stuff works?

PDF is a magic word container. Save Page As... and Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V are too sophisticated to be used by non-hackers.