Its Official !!!

Narps

I bet you can't eat, right? Hurts to chew?

That is a bonus. No gym obviously for a week or so, so not much eating is alright with me. Plenty of fluids however. My face hurts so I can eat but I just don't feel like it mostly....

Your face hurts? It's been killing us for months!

And wait for it.......wait............ and now! :syrinx:

Glad to hear your recovering well. I had sinus surgery back in HS... gotta be better now than it was back then. They packed my head full of gauze... it really really really sucked when they pulled it out of my head.

Yes, that does smart a bit, doesn't it? Worse than the surgery or the aftermath.

That is a bonus. No gym obviously for a week or so, so not much eating is alright with me. Plenty of fluids however. My face hurts so I can eat but I just don't feel like it mostly....

Glad to hear your recovering well. I had sinus surgery back in HS... gotta be better now than it was back then. They packed my head full of gauze... it really really really sucked when they pulled it out of my head.

Yes, that does smart a bit, doesn't it? Worse than the surgery or the aftermath.

I can tell even with all the discomfort now that this will end up ultimately for the best. There is no gauze packed in there but there is some serious sh*t going on still. My concern is that I end up as handsome as I was. Maybe even more so if that is possible.... :sarcastic: :) I took a photo but ain't posting it. Don't look so good... :(

I can tell even with all the discomfort now that this will end up ultimately for the best. There is no gauze packed in there but there is some serious sh*t going on still. My concern is that I end up as handsome as I was. Maybe even more so if that is possible.... :sarcastic: :) I took a photo but ain't posting it. Don't look so good... :(

Don't fret. Modern science can work wonders these days. ;)

I keep trying to post a picture of myself, but my camera breaks every time I use it. I gave up after 4 cameras.

• Like 1

I keep reading septum as rectum. This thread is killing me.

Apparently at my age a tube must be going up there soon too... :scared:

I keep reading septum as rectum. This thread is killing me.

Rectum? Damn near killed 'im!

;)

Day 4 of recovery. Improving slowly but surely. I think my face is still hurting me more than its hurting you guys but look for yourself at my smiling face over there <------------------ and judge for yourselves..... :D

Good to hear you're on the mend, Narp. Rest up, and go easy on the rockin' and rollin'
  • Like 1

Ahhhhh. Sweet relief!! Went to my surgery follow up appointment today. The doc removed all the crap (various things) from my nose and sinuses. What a freak'in difference already and its only the first day. I can breath easily and no head pressure at all.... :)
  • Like 5

Ahhhhh. Sweet relief!! Went to my surgery follow up appointment today. The doc removed all the crap (various things) from my nose and sinuses. What a freak'in difference already and its only the first day. I can breath easily and no head pressure at all.... :)

Great news Bro... :ebert: :cheers:

• Like 1

Great news Bro... :ebert: :cheers:

You are sweet to notice. Thanks for the caring. I knew this was the "main issue" all along. I tried to tell them in the hospital but they minimized it. Oh well... Now all is fixed.... :d13:

Great news! :) :ebert:

Just wanted all to know I think I have come out the other end on this health thing. Almost 2 weeks out from the sinus/septum surgery it is almost healed and I am feeling better each day. I just wanted to thank one and all of you for your kind words and concern throughout all of this these past few months. I was going to name each one of you but I looked back and there were so many of you it would be a bit much. All tolled 49 of the TRF's finest wished me well and helped keep me laughing and smiling during my hospital stay and recoup at home. It's humbling to say the least and a beautiful thing to say the most. You guys are the best of the best and with that I think we can finally shut this thread down and make it a distant memory and let it fade into the woodwork like so many threads ultimately do.

Thanks again and sincerely, peace and love to you all.... :sigh: :rose: :heart:

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 5