Did listening to the Eagles kill Fresh Prince film producer?

treeduck

Hollywood director Jeff Pollack, 54, found dead after collapsing on run along California beach

Jeff Pollack, who directed Booty Call and was a producer on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, was found dead along a running trail in California on Monday. He was 54.

The Hermosa Beach Easy Reader reported that Pollack was already deceased when a woman reported finding his body around 6.30am on an area known as the Greenbelt along Hermosa Beach, about 20 miles southwest of Los Angeles.

Authorities said on Thursday they do not suspect foul play.

Pollack, full name Jeffrey Ian Pollack, was wearing jogging clothes and carrying an iPod Nano that was still playing The Eagles when the passer-by discovered him and called police...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2529729/Hollywood-director-producer-Jeff-Pollack-dead-California-beach.html

I listen to The Eagles from time to time on the treadmill and I am 53. Maybe I should reconsider and stick with Rush, Yes, UFO etc. :huh: :D-13:
  • Like 3

Toto are good as well...

Said no one ever

I just know that if I ever meet some on this forum they are gonna be queuing to give me two slaps!

Its got to be said...in all seriousness now...that this is really sad. In the town next to mine, a poor old chap of 80 was walking his dog at night and fell over and broke his hip last night. Fortunately he was found, but its really sad to think something could happen and there will be nobody there to help you.

A bit of a secret fear of mine, to tell you the truth!

Toto are good as well...

That sounds like a myocardial infarction waiting to happen...... :D-13:

Rather a case of Toto than a Narpet infection, Laugh Out Loud!

Hollywood director Jeff Pollack, 54, found dead after collapsing on run along California beach

Jeff Pollack, who directed Booty Call and was a producer on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, was found dead along a running trail in California on Monday. He was 54.

The Hermosa Beach Easy Reader reported that Pollack was already deceased when a woman reported finding his body around 6.30am on an area known as the Greenbelt along Hermosa Beach, about 20 miles southwest of Los Angeles.

Pollack, full name Jeffrey Ian Pollack, was wearing jogging clothes and carrying an iPod Nano that was still playing The Eagles when the passer-by discovered him and called police...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2529729/Hollywood-director-producer-Jeff-Pollack-dead-California-beach.html

I think he was "Already Gone" by the time the authorities arrived on the scene.

:outtahere:

• Like 4

http://www.dailymail...rnia-beach.html

And now he's like James Dean!

• Like 1

You are to cool for school my friend..... :)

They didn't even attempt CPR as a "Last Resort".....

Edited by Narpet
  • Like 2

He was "Desperado" to get back on time! "Takin' It Easy" just wasn't an option. Shame, he was often known to have had success in "The Long Run". Pity. Things never went wrong when he made his destination "Hotel California". It was there that he often spent time with his ""Witchy Woman".
  • Like 1

I think they are extremely overrated. They don't even have the cheese factor that makes a lot of classic rock bands so enjoyable. Forgettable bores...with the odd amazing track...
  • Like 1

I think they are extremely overrated. They don't even have the cheese factor that makes a lot of classic rock bands so enjoyable. Forgettable bores...with the odd amazing track...

Boring is the key word. Good melodies and solid arrangements, with stellar vocal harmonies, but the overall package of what they write just puts me to sleep... Absolutley no edge to their music

Boring is the key word. Good melodies and solid arrangements, with stellar vocal harmonies, but the overall package of what they write just puts me to sleep... Absolutley no edge to their music

Glad I am not alone...what I find really makes them frustrating is that they have zero sense of humour. Toto are in the same sort of bracket as Eagles, only they have extra cheese which makes the banality of much of their song writing enjoyable. Eagles are just so straight faced and serious...and the music itself is always so flat and emotionless. In other words, the best elevator music I have ever heard!

And Henley has an annoying whiney voice...

One of my exes used to listen to the Eagles. He was 10 years older than me and he slept with all the single women in the province.

Whenever I hear them on the radio, it reminds me of him and that last night we were together before I dumped him.

Edited by Boots

And now he's like James Dean!

His friends and family are now at "The Sad Cafe" and say to him, "I Wish You Peace" as he takes the "Hollywood Waltz" into the afterlife.