Why Does TRF not Show on Google Anymore?

snowdogged

Oh the humanity!

Funny you should mention that. The Yukon Blade Grinder used to show up first as well if you Googled it. Now...now it doesn't...curious.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

There's nothing on the second page either, except this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBVCXMaKArU

:LMAO: That was hilarious!!

Anyway, back to topic...

Yeah I found that the other day. I ended up finding it by inputting therushforum.com.

It is weird though.

Where did it go? Why doesn't google want us to find it?

Yeah, back when I joined, this place was right at the top of Google.

I hadn't noticed for a while, because at home I have this place bookmarked, but when I was (sneakily) using the computer at work the other week, I couldn't find it on Google.

Fortunately, it's a simple address to remember and type in....but I feel sorry for all those new people looking for a friendly Rush forum, and all they can find is Counterparts :(

Edited by Your_Lion

I hadn't noticed for a while, because at home I have this place bookmarked, but when I was (sneakily) using the computer at work the other week, I couldn't find it on Google.

Fortunately, it's a simple address to remember and type in....but I feel sorry for all those new people looking for a friendly Rush forum, and all they can find is Counterparts :(

I have this forum bookmarked too! :)

And me too :hi:

It's the 2nd result on Bing, and the 1st on DuckDuckGo.

Speaking of ducks, I googled "treeduck trf" and this was the first result:

"TREEDUCK IS INSANE ! - Grand Designs - The Rush Forum"

Appropriate. http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/duck/yenta4-emoticon-0004.gif

• Like 2

Does anyone really use Bing?

We're having an issue with Google right now. They're punishing us for something, and we're working to resolve it. More details later.

Time to unleash the Yukon Blade Grinder. ..they'll rue the day of this travesty and injustice

• Like 2

As a search engine, rarely. I have it set as my homepage because it always has a nice background image, and I can go directly to Hotmail (Outlook) from it.

• Like 1

And me too :hi:

:hi:

We're having an issue with Google right now. They're punishing us for something, and we're working to resolve it. More details later.

Time to unleash the Yukon Blade Grinder. ..they'll rue the day of this travesty and injustice

Nah, leave it alone for now. We need to get this fixed.

• Like 1

• Like 1

And that was your 30000th post! :cheers:

Maybe me posting for the first time in years will help :P

• Like 2

Perhaps they DMCA'd the Different Stages subforum? Google seems to have gone nuts with copyright in the last few months.

Perhaps they DMCA'd the Different Stages subforum? Google seems to have gone nuts with copyright in the last few months.

Yeah, they are starting to block many sites that share copyrighted material but it's rather ironic that Youtube, a site that Google owns has tons of copyrighted stuff on it illegally

Yeah, they are starting to block many sites that share copyrighted material but it's rather ironic that Youtube, a site that Google owns has tons of copyrighted stuff on it illegally

DMCA..? :)

DMCA..? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act