the video editing

the bitrate of the stream

the album art

the manufacturer of the drums

the details of the mix

the logo on geddy's shirt

the oil neil uses in his bike

the songs i don't like

I do understand the appeal of imagining that I could knock that Justin Verlander curve into the left field bleachers, however.

• Like 4

Ok. I was on board and I think I was even nodding my head in approval whilst reading your list. I do however have to draw the line when it comes to Neil's engine oil! Please don't let this post ruin your day Slack Jaw, most of your objections are valid one's :huh: . Just my opinion as always.........
  • Like 1

The reason I care about the editing is that it's my profession. So it's actually kind of impossible for me to watch any kind of video and not respond to those aspects of it.
  • Like 5

the video editing

the album art

the details of the mix

the songs i don't like

I do understand the appeal of imagining that I could knock that Justin Verlander curve into the left field bleachers, however.

Just curious. Does the logo on Geddy's shirt have anything to do with him singing flat or sharp notes? Just wondering in light of the recent (The) Garden video and the discussion that followed. :banghead: :huh:

I'm old enough not to care too much

About what you think of me

The reason I care about the editing is that it's my profession. So it's actually kind of impossible for me to watch any kind of video and not respond to those aspects of it.

Have you ever seen Paul McCartney's recent concert dvd's? I don't have Live in NYC, but his other recent ones (The Space Within US, Back in the U.S.) are practically unwatchable due to the stupid editing decisions made. I don't recall ever having a problem with any of Rush's dvd's, and I can't stand jump shots and rapid-fire editing. I love those long looks. I wish Rush would have kept doing what they did on the Rio dvd in the extras, where you could focus on each member individually during certain songs. That was a great bonus!

the video editing

the album art

the details of the mix

the songs i don't like

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/JumpHappy.gif

Thank God! Although, there will be 43 threads about those exact subjects after the DVD comes out...

the video editing

the album art

the details of the mix

the songs i don't like

Totally agree. I love Rush. But since I came here, I found out my passion for Rush is nothing compared to others who seem to actually live this stuff.

I wanted to start a thread titled "who would you blow out of the three" A poll actually. Like the one about who would you like to have in a fight.

• Like 2

I'm glad i don't care about the things Rushgoober cares about. Like if the guys thump each other in the balls before a show

I'm pretty sure that was GeminiRising, actually :LOL:

• Like 1

the video editing

the album art

the details of the mix

the songs i don't like

Just curious. Does the logo on Geddy's shirt have anything to do with him singing flat or sharp notes? Just wondering in light of the recent (The) Garden video and the discussion that followed. :banghead: :huh:

Well if its too tight it might force him to sing sharp, (as in above the pitch) not as in Sharp Dressed man or Sharp Televisions or even Sharp mentally. :codger: Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

the video editing

the album art

the details of the mix

the songs i don't like

Totally agree. I love Rush. But since I came here, I found out my passion for Rush is nothing compared to others who seem to actually live this stuff.

I wanted to start a thread titled "who would you blow out of the three" A poll actually. Like the one about who would you like to have in a fight.

To answer your question: Whom ever of the three was going to give me Front row/ Back Stage tickets. :codger:
  • Like 1

That may already exist in another area of this board.

I just had to read this after eating a bad frozen chicken alfredo meal, didn't I? :blink:

• Like 2

the video editing

the album art

the details of the mix

the songs i don't like

The still sometimes juvenile part of my brain can't get enough of this one. Much cudos and salutations my friend for that classic. I am humbled to be in your presence so to speak :notworthy: :notworthy:
  • Like 1