And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Well, he looked a bit Bath and Wells-ish to me. :gumby:

What you do in your own time, Padre, is written on the wall in the vestry. :tsk:

Oh yes, certainly, yes indeed, I find the grounds delightful, and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and...

She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge.......tracts of land. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex009.gif

a quiet, shy girl. An honours graduate from Harvard University, American junior sprint record holder, ex-world skating champion, Nobel Prize winner, architect, novelist and surgeon. The girl who helped crack the Oppenheimer spy ring in 1947. She gave vital evidence to the Senate Narcotics Commission in 1958. She also helped to convict the woman at the chemist's in 1961

All the things you can read about.......in a book.

No, well we don't have 'Rarnaby Budge' by Charles Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author, and perhaps to save time I should add that we don't have 'Karnaby Fudge' by Darles Chickens, or 'Farmer of Sludge' by Marles Pickens, or even 'Stickwick Stapers' by Farles Wickens with four M's and a silent Q!!!!! Why don't you try W. H. Smith's?

Right! Confiscate the smutty books, Maddox. :bitchslap:

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body...except for the intestines and bits of the bottom. :huh:

Well Mr. Frampton I understand Mr Frampton, you have a... 50% bonus in the...in the region of what you said.

Um, I'd like you to perform some plastic surgery on me. :unsure:

Right, I'm ready to make the incision. Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.. . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit. Now, gentlemen, I am going to open the slit.

Oh, stop thinking about sex. You're always on about it...morning, noon and night. :eyeroll:

I could, if I wanted, have sexual intercourse with you, and, by wearing a rubber sheath over my old feller, I could insure that, when I came off, you would not be impregnated.

That's what being a Protestant's all about. That's why it's the church for me.

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

What you do in your own time, Padre, is written on the wall in the vestry. :tsk:

Oh yes, certainly, yes indeed, I find the grounds delightful, and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and...

She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge.......tracts of land. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex009.gif

a quiet, shy girl. An honours graduate from Harvard University, American junior sprint record holder, ex-world skating champion, Nobel Prize winner, architect, novelist and surgeon. The girl who helped crack the Oppenheimer spy ring in 1947. She gave vital evidence to the Senate Narcotics Commission in 1958. She also helped to convict the woman at the chemist's in 1961

No, well we don't have 'Rarnaby Budge' by Charles Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author, and perhaps to save time I should add that we don't have 'Karnaby Fudge' by Darles Chickens, or 'Farmer of Sludge' by Marles Pickens, or even 'Stickwick Stapers' by Farles Wickens with four M's and a silent Q!!!!! Why don't you try W. H. Smith's?

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body...except for the intestines and bits of the bottom. :huh:

Well Mr. Frampton I understand Mr Frampton, you have a... 50% bonus in the...in the region of what you said.

Right, I'm ready to make the incision. Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.. . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit. Now, gentlemen, I am going to open the slit.

Oh, stop thinking about sex. You're always on about it...morning, noon and night. :eyeroll:

I could, if I wanted, have sexual intercourse with you, and, by wearing a rubber sheath over my old feller, I could insure that, when I came off, you would not be impregnated.

In our Church we try to help people to help themselves - to cars, washing machines, lead piping, no questions asked. We are the only Church, apart from the Baptists, to do respray jobs.
  • Like 2

In our Church we try to help people to help themselves - to cars, washing machines, lead piping, no questions asked. We are the only Church, apart from the Baptists, to do respray jobs.

Don't give me that, sir ... you couldn't smuggle a piece of greaseproof paper let alone a case full of watches.
  • Like 2

Don't give me that, sir ... you couldn't smuggle a piece of greaseproof paper let alone a case full of watches.

shtoom...shtoom....right......yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight.......the watch.....the Chinese watch....
  • Like 2

shtoom...shtoom....right......yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight.......the watch.....the Chinese watch....

We've just heard that Citizen of the World's watch has been accepted by the London Electricity Board and transmissions for this evening can be continued as planned.
  • Like 2

We've just heard that Citizen of the World's watch has been accepted by the London Electricity Board and transmissions for this evening can be continued as planned.

Good evening, I'm the announcer who's just been given this job by the BBC and I'd just like to say how grateful I am to the BBC for providing me with work, particularly at this time of year, when things are a bit thin for us announcers... um... I don't know whether I should tell you this, but, well, I have been going through a rather tough time recently
  • Like 2

Good evening, I'm the announcer who's just been given this job by the BBC and I'd just like to say how grateful I am to the BBC for providing me with work, particularly at this time of year, when things are a bit thin for us announcers... um... I don't know whether I should tell you this, but, well, I have been going through a rather tough time recently

Sorry, I was on the phone to America. It's been super having this lovely little chat. We must do this again more often. :cheers:
  • Like 2

Sorry, I was on the phone to America. It's been super having this lovely little chat. We must do this again more often. :cheers:

you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.
  • Like 1

you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.

Oh... well there's only just enough for me. You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all.
  • Like 2

Oh... well there's only just enough for me. You see, if I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all.

I see. Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered, philistine, pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you. :(
  • Like 1

I see. Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered, philistine, pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you. :(

Can we have your liver, then?

• Like 3

Well, all right, all right, but only ... if you come on a camping holiday with me.
  • Like 2

Well, all right, all right, but only ... if you come on a camping holiday with me.

I should say not! :coy:
  • Like 1

How could you do this to me, Vera ... after all we've been through? Dammit, I love you.
  • Like 2

How could you do this to me, Vera ... after all we've been through? Dammit, I love you.

Our bed is plenty big enough for three... :drool:
  • Like 2

That's all right - you can put the dead Indian in the spare room on top of the dung.
  • Like 2

That's all right - you can put the dead Indian in the spare room on top of the dung.

Whole tribe get in on 3/6d each. :cool:
  • Like 2

Providing the tenants are of light build and relatively sedentary and er, given a spot of good weather, I think we're on to a winner here. :clap:

Providing the tenants are of light build and relatively sedentary and er, given a spot of good weather, I think we're on to a winner here. :clap:

Yes, Monaco is the winner - hall Monaco is the linner- oh yes, man, Monaco's won de big prize, bwana
  • Like 2

Yes, Monaco is the winner - hall Monaco is the linner- oh yes, man, Monaco's won de big prize, bwana

You have won tonight's star prize, the blow on the head. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0048.gif
  • Like 2

You have won tonight's star prize, the blow on the head. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0048.gif

Better better, but Waah, Waah! Hold your hands here. :hug2:
  • Like 2

No, no, no, "oooooooh", in surprise and alarm. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0008.gif

No, no, no, "oooooooh", in surprise and alarm. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0008.gif

Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise... I'll come in again.

• Like 1