And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Mr. Humphries, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong. :smash:

Yes. Well, the thing is, blackhawkrush, I've got a bit of a problem here. One of the admins has lost a leg.

:yes: I'm afraid 73's walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes him rather longer to get to TRF.

Yes! It wouldn't keep still, wriggling about howling its head off.

I'm sorry, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since visiting SOCN. :blink: He's got wonderful plans for Random Samples.

Oh yes, his use of colour with fabrics is fantastic. I saw his pattern book the other day - beautiful, beautiful. Savage tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange.

:yes: He just had the outside painted with warm pus.

Isn't it a bit of a drawback that there's no snow here?

:no: Welcome to North Malden. Yes, everyone is welcome to North Malden, none more so than the businessmen and investors who shape our society of the future.

Please, please, please come and rescue me. I am in the tall tower of Swamp Castle.

Could you tell me the way? Normally I would have asked a policeman or a minister of the Church, but finding no one available, I thought it better to consult a man with some professional qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a passer-by. :eh:

And here we are at the start of the first event of the afternoon: the second semi-final of the 100 yards for people with no sense of direction. Aah, to see the competitors; Lane One: Blackhawkrush of Poland;

:tsk: I'm French! Why do you think I have this outrageous accent?

Well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but... your father isn't Mr. Cohen.

That one there is a King George bitch, I think. :rage:

Superintendent Charles Citizen, my best friend, police dogs, Butch, Wolf, Panther, Maudling. How would I know those names if I was Sir Philip Sidney?
  • Like 1

Mr. Humphries, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong. :smash:

Yes. Well, the thing is, blackhawkrush, I've got a bit of a problem here. One of the admins has lost a leg.

:yes: I'm afraid 73's walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes him rather longer to get to TRF.

I'm sorry, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since visiting SOCN. :blink: He's got wonderful plans for Random Samples.

Oh yes, his use of colour with fabrics is fantastic. I saw his pattern book the other day - beautiful, beautiful. Savage tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange.

:no: Welcome to North Malden. Yes, everyone is welcome to North Malden, none more so than the businessmen and investors who shape our society of the future.

Please, please, please come and rescue me. I am in the tall tower of Swamp Castle.

Could you tell me the way? Normally I would have asked a policeman or a minister of the Church, but finding no one available, I thought it better to consult a man with some professional qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a passer-by. :eh:

And here we are at the start of the first event of the afternoon: the second semi-final of the 100 yards for people with no sense of direction. Aah, to see the competitors; Lane One: Blackhawkrush of Poland;

Well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but... your father isn't Mr. Cohen.

Superintendent Charles Citizen, my best friend, police dogs, Butch, Wolf, Panther, Maudling. How would I know those names if I was Sir Philip Sidney?

You are hereby charged that you did on diverse dates commit heresy against the Holy Church. :poke:
  • Like 1

You are hereby charged that you did on diverse dates commit heresy against the Holy Church. :poke:

Does that not fit in with your plans?
  • Like 1

Blasphemy! Very well. By virtue of the authority vested in me... :16ton:
  • Like 1

Blasphemy! Very well. By virtue of the authority vested in me... :16ton:

These are the forces! This is the power that drives the hand that drinks 'Treadmill', the mighty lager with the world's first great taste of fish!
  • Like 1

You've got a pet halibut? You must be a looney. :gumby:

Actually, I was interested in the possibility...of purchasing one of your... can I ask who you thought I was?

I thought, I thought you were the er...I like the police a lot. I've got a lot of time for them. :cool:
  • Like 1

Actually, I was interested in the possibility...of purchasing one of your... can I ask who you thought I was?

I thought, I thought you were the er...I like the police a lot. I've got a lot of time for them. :cool:

Thank God for that. For one ghastly moment I thought I was... too late. If only more people would call in the nick of time.
  • Like 1

Thank God for that. For one ghastly moment I thought I was... too late. If only more people would call in the nick of time.

Mr. operator, now that number's wrong. So come on everybody, let's sing this song... :geddy:
  • Like 1

Mr. operator, now that number's wrong. So come on everybody, let's sing this song... :geddy:

Right! You want to argue about numbers?
  • Like 1

I merely meant, Your Majesty, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark. :notworthy:
  • Like 1

I merely meant, Your Majesty, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark. :notworthy:

I want to marry you too sir, but it's not as simple as that. You sure you want to get married?
  • Like 1

I want to marry you too sir, but it's not as simple as that. You sure you want to get married?

I can't. I can't. :whipgirl: Sixteen years we've been together.
  • Like 1

They're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon, but I don't like the sound of his liver.
  • Like 1

They're not even married or anything, they're not even divorced, and he's in the KGB if you ask me, he says he's a tree surgeon, but I don't like the sound of his liver.

Stay where you are. You'll never leave this thread alive. You know too much, my :rush: friend.
  • Like 1

Stay where you are. You'll never leave this thread alive. You know too much, my :rush: friend.

My head's in a twain, there goes my brain. Swallow, swallow, swallow, slurp
  • Like 1

Perhaps we should postpone the visit, Your Grace? :unsure:
  • Like 1

Blackhawkrush... let's not beat around the bush... my dukes and I are very busy men. What we'd like to do is see the plans of your proposed balloon... if that's at all possible.
  • Like 1

Blackhawkrush... let's not beat around the bush... my dukes and I are very busy men. What we'd like to do is see the plans of your proposed balloon... if that's at all possible.

I see. Right. Would you mind breathing into this Mr. Hun? :coy: He's Alexander the Great!
  • Like 1

I see. Right. Would you mind breathing into this Mr. Hun? :coy: He's Alexander the Great!

Now, I think it's a little early to start imposing roles on it, don't you? Now, a word of advice. You may find that you suffer for some time a totally irrational feeling of depression.
  • Like 1

Now, I think it's a little early to start imposing roles on it, don't you? Now, a word of advice. You may find that you suffer for some time a totally irrational feeling of depression.

It's just that everywhere I go it's the same old thing. All anyone wants me to say is "To be or not to be." :banghead:
  • Like 1

It's just that everywhere I go it's the same old thing. All anyone wants me to say is "To be or not to be." :banghead:

Well, it's not much of a subject is it? Be fair. Give him another twenty seconds.
  • Like 1