And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I'd like to apologize for dragging you in here morning after morning in such lovely weather. :sundog:

The snow falls from the sky, but it's nice and warm and everyone looks smart and wears a tie.

...and a sort of idealized version of the complete Renaissance Men. :codger:

The nominations are Mr Edward Heath, for the new suit sketch!

I don't think there was the sustained awfulness that we really need. :boo hiss:

There is the Cherry Fondue. Now this is extremely nasty, but we can't prosecute you for that!
  • Like 1

I'd like to apologize for dragging you in here morning after morning in such lovely weather. :sundog:

The snow falls from the sky, but it's nice and warm and everyone looks smart and wears a tie.

There is the Cherry Fondue. Now this is extremely nasty, but we can't prosecute you for that!

I just thought, I left the car on a meter and it's...overdue. Two, maybe five minutes. :scared:
  • Like 1

I just thought, I left the car on a meter and it's...overdue. Two, maybe five minutes. :scared:

I think you haven't got the slightest idea what this case is about.
  • Like 1

The Blancmanges are really Australians trying to get the rights of the pelota rules from the Czech publishers. :yes:
  • Like 1

The Blancmanges are really Australians trying to get the rights of the pelota rules from the Czech publishers. :yes:

This, coupled with the presence of Peter and his Prussians at Mecklenburg and Charles and his Swedes in Pomerania, made Ibanez and Blackhawkrush eager to come to terms with France.
  • Like 1

This, coupled with the presence of Peter and his Prussians at Mecklenburg and Charles and his Swedes in Pomerania, made Ibanez and Blackhawkrush eager to come to terms with France.

Is there someone else up there we could talk to? :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

No, no, no, no. Not yet, not yet. Let it sink in. They will be thinking, 'What is there absolutely no cause for alarm about? Are the wings on fire? 'The wings are not on fire.' Now they are thinking, 'Why should he say that`?
  • Like 1

No, no, no, no. Not yet, not yet. Let it sink in. They will be thinking, 'What is there absolutely no cause for alarm about? Are the wings on fire? 'The wings are not on fire.' Now they are thinking, 'Why should he say that`?

Oh my God. Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I thought this was the bally toilet. :spitwater:
  • Like 1

Oh my God. Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I thought this was the bally toilet. :spitwater:

Yeah, I think it was a mistake him wearing spectacles.
  • Like 1

You're quite right, old cock. :blush: There has been a mistake. It say 'Go away you silly little bleeder, I am having another man. Love Bat.'
  • Like 1

You're quite right, old cock. :blush: There has been a mistake. It say 'Go away you silly little bleeder, I am having another man. Love Bat.'

What? That's a dangerous animal. Quick! Throw it in the trough.
  • Like 1

IbanezJem is a tough, fearless backwoodsman who has chosen to live in a violent, unrelenting world of nature's creatures, where only the fittest survive. :madra:
  • Like 1

IbanezJem is a tough, fearless backwoodsman who has chosen to live in a violent, unrelenting world of nature's creatures, where only the fittest survive. :madra:

All that'll be left of us will be a map, a compass and a few feet of film, recording our last moments...
  • Like 1

All that'll be left of us will be a map, a compass and a few feet of film, recording our last moments...

Come on, ret's get this light. That was telliber. :eyeroll: When yo have a rine, ling youl berr.
  • Like 1

Come on, ret's get this light. That was telliber. :eyeroll: When yo have a rine, ling youl berr.

Why do you think I rang the bell? Five, four, three, two, one, zero!
  • Like 1

The only difficult bit for Ron is getting out of the Earth's atmosphere. Once he's in orbit, he'll be able to run straight to Mercury. :ebert: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

The only difficult bit for Ron is getting out of the Earth's atmosphere. Once he's in orbit, he'll be able to run straight to Mercury. :ebert:

Split-crotch panties, or indeed any items of what we scientists call 'Sexy Underwear' or 'Erotic Lingerie' may be much more plentiful on other parts of the planet.
  • Like 1

The only difficult bit for Ron is getting out of the Earth's atmosphere. Once he's in orbit, he'll be able to run straight to Mercury. :ebert:

Split-crotch panties, or indeed any items of what we scientists call 'Sexy Underwear' or 'Erotic Lingerie' may be much more plentiful on other parts of the planet.

Tonight, I want to examine its relevance to the hierarchical structure of post-Renaissance society, and its impact on the future of parochial organization in an expanding agrarian economy. :codger:
  • Like 1

Tonight, I want to examine its relevance to the hierarchical structure of post-Renaissance society, and its impact on the future of parochial organization in an expanding agrarian economy. :codger:

Err... please don't panic, just hand over all your money.
  • Like 1

You must be out of your tiny mind. :bang bang:
  • Like 1

Yes, but I've had the excess nipples woppled to remove tamping.
  • Like 1

Mr. Rodgers tried wattles and he came out in a rash. :(
  • Like 1

You have green, scaly skin and a series of yellow underbellies running down your spine and tail...
  • Like 1

You have green, scaly skin and a series of yellow underbellies running down your spine and tail...

:spitwater: Look, something's happening to me. I think I'd better go and see someone.
  • Like 1

:spitwater: Look, something's happening to me. I think I'd better go and see someone.

Good morning, Sir. Welcome to the National Cheese Emporium!
  • Like 1