And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

The only difficult bit for Ron is getting out of the Earth's atmosphere. Once he's in orbit, he'll be able to run straight to Mercury. :ebert:

Split-crotch panties, or indeed any items of what we scientists call 'Sexy Underwear' or 'Erotic Lingerie' may be much more plentiful on other parts of the planet.

Tonight, I want to examine its relevance to the hierarchical structure of post-Renaissance society, and its impact on the future of parochial organization in an expanding agrarian economy. :codger:

Err... please don't panic, just hand over all your money.

You must be out of your tiny mind. :bang bang:

Yes, but I've had the excess nipples woppled to remove tamping.

Mr. Rodgers tried wattles and he came out in a rash. :(

You have green, scaly skin and a series of yellow underbellies running down your spine and tail...

:spitwater: Look, something's happening to me. I think I'd better go and see someone.

Good morning, Sir. Welcome to the National Cheese Emporium!

Some of the fellows started handing cheese around and well, just out of curiosity, I tried a bit. :drool:
  • Like 1

The only difficult bit for Ron is getting out of the Earth's atmosphere. Once he's in orbit, he'll be able to run straight to Mercury. :ebert:

Split-crotch panties, or indeed any items of what we scientists call 'Sexy Underwear' or 'Erotic Lingerie' may be much more plentiful on other parts of the planet.

Tonight, I want to examine its relevance to the hierarchical structure of post-Renaissance society, and its impact on the future of parochial organization in an expanding agrarian economy. :codger:

You have green, scaly skin and a series of yellow underbellies running down your spine and tail...

:spitwater: Look, something's happening to me. I think I'd better go and see someone.

Some of the fellows started handing cheese around and well, just out of curiosity, I tried a bit. :drool:

There's gotta be some flavour, I mean everything's got a flavour...
  • Like 1

Oh, there he goes again! Sitting on the 'settee' with our 'scones' and our 'flavour.'! :cool:
  • Like 1

Oh, there he goes again! Sitting on the 'settee' with our 'scones' and our 'flavour.'! :cool:

Sorry it's just a sitting room, but the bank account's a bit low after the appallingly expensive production of 'Clochemerle'.
  • Like 1

Sorry it's just a sitting room, but the bank account's a bit low after the appallingly expensive production of 'Clochemerle'.

It is a great honor to have so many members of the Government dead in our sitting room :bitchslap: drawing room.
  • Like 1

It is a great honor to have so many members of the Government dead in our sitting room :bitchslap: drawing room.

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged.
  • Like 1

So let's forget about them and follow instead the destiny of this man...Harrold Potter, a gardener, a tax official, first victim of creatures from another planet. :AlienSmiley:
  • Like 1

So let's forget about them and follow instead the destiny of this man...Harrold Potter, a gardener, a tax official, first victim of creatures from another planet. :AlienSmiley:

What d'you want one of them for? I'm not going to clean it out. You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now.
  • Like 1

What d'you want one of them for? I'm not going to clean it out. You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now.

Ah, Me Tiger. You Jane. Grrr. Beg your pardon. :blush:
  • Like 1

Ah, Me Tiger. You Jane. Grrr. Beg your pardon. :blush:

He's caught himself by surprise and this is the first fall to Colin 'Blackhawkrush' Harris! Swell! A lovely move there! And Colin must be pretty pleased with himself having put himself up with that one!
  • Like 1

Well, I'm a southpaw and I think this will confuse me, particularly with my brain problem. :gumby:

Mad as a hatter. You see, the Israelis they have a man who can take his own left leg off and swallow it with every alternate step.
  • Like 1

Well, I'm a southpaw and I think this will confuse me, particularly with my brain problem. :gumby:

Mad as a hatter. You see, the Israelis they have a man who can take his own left leg off and swallow it with every alternate step.

Iiuuhh! With a gammy leg? :blink:
  • Like 1

That's right, yes, you go left at artificial limbs and hearing aids, right at dentures and it's on your left just by glass eyes.
  • Like 1

That's right, yes, you go left at artificial limbs and hearing aids, right at dentures and it's on your left just by glass eyes.

Does anyone in our party speak Swahili? :unsure:
  • Like 1

Begorra an' to be sure there's some fine badminton down there in Essex this afternoon.
  • Like 1

Begorra an' to be sure there's some fine badminton down there in Essex this afternoon.

So it's 72 match points to the blancmange now...Podgorny prepares to serve again. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

So it's 72 match points to the blancmange now...Podgorny prepares to serve again. :facepalm:

And now, how would you like it served? All, uh, mixed up togezer in a bucket?
  • Like 1

Em, that sounds good. :drool: Oh, by the way, got a bit of a dirty fork. Could you get me another one?
  • Like 1

Em, that sounds good. :drool: Oh, by the way, got a bit of a dirty fork. Could you get me another one?

Oh, well, another one will never matter, I'll make the kangaroo into another one.
  • Like 1

Oh, well, another one will never matter, I'll make the kangaroo into another one.

Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you, amen! :yay:
  • Like 1

What goddess doth the storm toss'd mariner offer her most tempestuous prayers to?
  • Like 1

What goddess doth the storm toss'd mariner offer her most tempestuous prayers to?

I'd like to answer this question, if I may, in two ways. Firstly, in my normal voice :blah: and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine. :geddy:
  • Like 1

I'd like to answer this question, if I may, in two ways. Firstly, in my normal voice :blah: and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine. :geddy:

Oh, that's typical. Talk talk talk. Natter natter natter!
  • Like 1

Oh, that's typical. Talk talk talk. Natter natter natter!

Welcome aboard, Britisher pig. Quite a little surprise, ja? But perhaps you would be so kind as to tell us all you know about certain allied shipping routes, ja? Come on, talk! :poke:
  • Like 1