And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I want an old-fashioned house with an old-fashioned fence, and an old-fashioned millionaire. :codger:

I'm terribly sorry, but I was sitting on a park bench over there, took my coat off for a minute and then I found my wallet had been stolen and £15 taken from it.

Wanted for armed robbery - Basil and Arthur X. Leader of the Pennine Gang. :baabaa: :baabaa:

You want to join my mountaineering expedition do you?

Ah well, they seem to have linked that themselves, so there's no need for me to interrupt at all. :outtahere:

A good attempt there but unfortunately he chose a general appraisal of the work, before getting on to the story and as you can see he only got as far as page one of 'Swann's Way', the first of the seven volumes. A good try though and very nice posture.
  • Like 1

I want an old-fashioned house with an old-fashioned fence, and an old-fashioned millionaire. :codger:

I'm terribly sorry, but I was sitting on a park bench over there, took my coat off for a minute and then I found my wallet had been stolen and £15 taken from it.

Wanted for armed robbery - Basil and Arthur X. Leader of the Pennine Gang. :baabaa: :baabaa:

Ah well, they seem to have linked that themselves, so there's no need for me to interrupt at all. :outtahere:

A good attempt there but unfortunately he chose a general appraisal of the work, before getting on to the story and as you can see he only got as far as page one of 'Swann's Way', the first of the seven volumes. A good try though and very nice posture.

:wtf: I'm up to page 39, where Peter Pan first manifests himself.
  • Like 1

No longer do we have to be content with Keats's 'Seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness', Wordsworth's 'I wandered lonely as a cloud' and Milton's 'Can you lend us two bob till Tuesday'.
  • Like 1

No longer do we have to be content with Keats's 'Seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness', Wordsworth's 'I wandered lonely as a cloud' and Milton's 'Can you lend us two bob till Tuesday'.

:yes: It's the sewage farm attendants. And this week Dan falls into a vat of human dung with hilarious consequences.
  • Like 1

:yes: It's the sewage farm attendants. And this week Dan falls into a vat of human dung with hilarious consequences.

If questioned, we are sewage workers on our way to a conference.
  • Like 1

You can catch the 11.30 from Hornchurch and be in Basingstoke by one o'clock and there's a buffet car and... :bitchslap: Oh!
  • Like 1

You can catch the 11.30 from Hornchurch and be in Basingstoke by one o'clock and there's a buffet car and... :bitchslap: Oh!

Well, I am at present on a cycling tour of the North Cornwall area, taking in Bude.
  • Like 1

Well, I am at present on a cycling tour of the North Cornwall area, taking in Bude.

And who's this here with him? It's Braque. Georges Braque, the Cubist, painting a bird in flight over a cornfield and going very fast down the hill towards Kingston and Piet Mondrian just behind and then a gap, then the main bunch, here they come... :D-13: :D-13: :D-13:
  • Like 1

And who's this here with him? It's Braque. Georges Braque, the Cubist, painting a bird in flight over a cornfield and going very fast down the hill towards Kingston and Piet Mondrian just behind and then a gap, then the main bunch, here they come... :D-13: :D-13: :D-13:

Oh, uh, no, the point is the birds. They do all right. Don't they?
  • Like 1

The satellite has found a bird! The probe has struck crumpet! :blush:
  • Like 1

That was my aunt. Look what was this book you wanted then? Quickly! Quickly!
  • Like 1

"Redgauntlet" by sir Walter Scott, read by Jeremy Toogood. :blah:
  • Like 1

I've had a certain amount of experience running a library at school. For a time I ran the Upper Science Library.
  • Like 1

I've had a certain amount of experience running a library at school. For a time I ran the Upper Science Library.

Well, I'll give you the job, and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag for the briefcase, the umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest. :cheers:
  • Like 1

Well, I'll give you the job, and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag for the briefcase, the umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest. :cheers:

Fifty pence .. I'm prepared to negotiate a forty-pence deal. For 35p I won't interrupt any of the next three items.
  • Like 1

:16ton: What makes these young Scotsmen so keen to kill themselves?

Well, Fridge says that moss tends to fall off the cave walls during cold weather.

I think it's silly to ask a fridge what it thinks. I mean, they should have asked Margaret Drabble. :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

Well, Fridge says that moss tends to fall off the cave walls during cold weather.

I think it's silly to ask a fridge what it thinks. I mean, they should have asked Margaret Drabble. :cheerleader:

Twenty balls of wool a day, sometimes. If she can't get the wool she gets violent. What can we do about it?
  • Like 1

Twenty balls of wool a day, sometimes. If she can't get the wool she gets violent. What can we do about it?

Oh, I'll be able to look after 'er all right, sport. :bang bang: Know what I mean, eh?
  • Like 1

Oh, I'll be able to look after 'er all right, sport. :bang bang: Know what I mean, eh?

II don't know - Mr Citizen just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all.
  • Like 1

II don't know - Mr Citizen just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all.

You see, you know that is the trouble with living half way up a cliff, you feel so cut off. :unsure:
  • Like 1

You see, you know that is the trouble with living half way up a cliff, you feel so cut off. :unsure:

The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.
  • Like 1

The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.

Daddy IbanezJem, you make me feel like a child. :nya nya:
  • Like 1

Daddy IbanezJem, you make me feel like a child. :nya nya:

Hello, coochy coo!
  • Like 1