And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

...that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous... :16ton:

Oh really? Well, don't worry, sir - I used to suffer from short stories.
  • Like 1

...that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous... :16ton:

And when did you first notice these...shall we say...tendencies? :popcorn:
  • Like 1

You've got to know what you're doing. I mean, some people think I'm mad. The villagers say I'm mad, the tourists say I'm mad. Well I am mad, but I'm naturally mad. I don't use any chemicals.
  • Like 1

You've got to know what you're doing. I mean, some people think I'm mad. The villagers say I'm mad, the tourists say I'm mad. Well I am mad, but I'm naturally mad. I don't use any chemicals.

Right, who's got a boil on his Semprini, then? :huh:
  • Like 1

73, in his anguish, cried out that the Lord was a rotten bastard. And the Lord sent an angel to comfort 73 for the weekend. And entered they together the jacuzzi.
  • Like 1

73, in his anguish, cried out that the Lord was a rotten bastard. And the Lord sent an angel to comfort 73 for the weekend. And entered they together the jacuzzi.

...Here he sold contraceptives and...discipline...naked...with a melon? :wacko:
  • Like 1

No, no, it's just the way she's holding the grapefruit... whoa, ho ho...
  • Like 1

If you'd like a bit of love-your-neighbor, and who doesn't know and again, then see Vera and Ciceley. :whipgirl: :whipgirl:
  • Like 1

If you'd like a bit of love-your-neighbor, and who doesn't know and again, then see Vera and Ciceley. :whipgirl: :whipgirl:

Allow me to introduce my next-door neighbour. Blackhawkrush, this is A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Git.
  • Like 1

Allow me to introduce my next-door neighbour. Blackhawkrush, this is A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Git.

Haven't I seen him on the television? Television Doctor? :smash:
  • Like 1

Did it worry you that he, for example, stitched people's legs together?
  • Like 1

No, I told :chickendance: to expect it and he did. He ain't stupid.
  • Like 1

The mosquito's a clever little bastard. You can track him for days and days until you really get to know him...
  • Like 1

The mosquito's a clever little bastard. You can track him for days and days until you really get to know him...

And I've just been told that IbanezJem has been told that he has been unofficially described as 'cold.' :|
  • Like 1

And I've just been told that IbanezJem has been told that he has been unofficially described as 'cold.' :|

Well I've been in the city for twenty years and I must admit - I'm lost.
  • Like 1

After several days, I succeeded in tracking down my friend Mr. IbanezJem on the outskirts of Smolensk. :fistbump:
  • Like 1

After several days, I succeeded in tracking down my friend Mr. IbanezJem on the outskirts of Smolensk. :fistbump:

Hah! Blackhawkrush is a Russian scientist who is passing information to the Russians.
  • Like 1

Hah! Blackhawkrush is a Russian scientist who is passing information to the Russians.

It's a fair cop. With a brilliant mind like your, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman. :D-13:
  • Like 1

It's a fair cop. With a brilliant mind like your, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman. :D-13:

Well I now have the results here of the interviews and the aptitude tests that you took last week, and from them we've built up a pretty clear picture of the sort of person that you are.
  • Like 1

I'd like to apologize for dragging you in here morning after morning in such lovely weather. :sundog:

The snow falls from the sky, but it's nice and warm and everyone looks smart and wears a tie.
  • Like 1

I'd like to apologize for dragging you in here morning after morning in such lovely weather. :sundog:

The snow falls from the sky, but it's nice and warm and everyone looks smart and wears a tie.

...and a sort of idealized version of the complete Renaissance Men. :codger:
  • Like 1

The nominations are Mr Edward Heath, for the new suit sketch!
  • Like 1

The nominations are Mr Edward Heath, for the new suit sketch!

I don't think there was the sustained awfulness that we really need. :boo hiss:
  • Like 1