And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

The non-white car represents another toothpaste. :hockeygoon:

Blackhawkrush, why do all your characters have these very big er ... very big um ... teeth?

They do all come from broken homes and have very unhappy personal lives, especially Citizen. :|

I don't know whether I should tell you this, but, well, I have been going through a rather tough time recently. Things have been pretty awful at home. My wife, Josephine... 'Joe-jums' as I call her ...who is also a poster...has not been able to post since our youngest, Clifford, was born, and, well, I've just got no confidence left... I can't get up in the morning... I feel there's nothing worth living for...

Look, Citizen, I hate to see a man cry, so shove off out of TRF, there's a good chap. :bitchslap:

Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster... faster... faster... faster, faster, faster, faster - now jump!

Look, two people :hi: :hi: :hi: three people have just fallen past that window.

...I looked out of the window. Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

There's Ibanez looking out of the window. He sees the murder. The murderer's come into the room to kill him, but he's outwitted him and he's all right. The End.

Now I'm really cheesed off. I mean it's not your high-brow bleeding plays that pull in the viewers, you know.

... and our figures show that the motorways are extremely popular. I mean, last time we showed a repeat of the Leicester bypass our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV naught. So I do feel we ought to give B roads their own series.

It's German television. Isn't it exciting, Citizen? They're doing a prize-winning documentary on me.

Get over there against the wall Britischer pig, you're going to die! :bang bang:

Depressed by rats? Do mice get you down? Visit Colin Mozart's Rodent Extermination Boutique. Rats extirpated, mice punished, voles torn apart by Colin Mozart, Munich's leading furry animal liquidator.

how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't felt sexually attracted to mice.

Only just us being so close together for so many months in the soft-toy department and yet never daring to...

Oh, Ibanez, should we? :drool: Be gentle with me...
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush, why do all your characters have these very big er ... very big um ... teeth?

They do all come from broken homes and have very unhappy personal lives, especially Citizen. :|

I don't know whether I should tell you this, but, well, I have been going through a rather tough time recently. Things have been pretty awful at home. My wife, Josephine... 'Joe-jums' as I call her ...who is also a poster...has not been able to post since our youngest, Clifford, was born, and, well, I've just got no confidence left... I can't get up in the morning... I feel there's nothing worth living for...

Look, Citizen, I hate to see a man cry, so shove off out of TRF, there's a good chap. :bitchslap:

Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster... faster... faster... faster, faster, faster, faster - now jump!

...I looked out of the window. Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

There's Ibanez looking out of the window. He sees the murder. The murderer's come into the room to kill him, but he's outwitted him and he's all right. The End.

Now I'm really cheesed off. I mean it's not your high-brow bleeding plays that pull in the viewers, you know.

... and our figures show that the motorways are extremely popular. I mean, last time we showed a repeat of the Leicester bypass our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV naught. So I do feel we ought to give B roads their own series.

It's German television. Isn't it exciting, Citizen? They're doing a prize-winning documentary on me.

Get over there against the wall Britischer pig, you're going to die! :bang bang:

Depressed by rats? Do mice get you down? Visit Colin Mozart's Rodent Extermination Boutique. Rats extirpated, mice punished, voles torn apart by Colin Mozart, Munich's leading furry animal liquidator.

how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't felt sexually attracted to mice.

Only just us being so close together for so many months in the soft-toy department and yet never daring to...

Well, I'm only half an inch long.
  • Like 2

Yes, and you want me to hack a bit off? :blink:
  • Like 2

Yes, sir, if you don't mind leaving a blood-sample, and a piece of skin off the back of the scalp just here, sir ... sorry ... it's just for identification. You can't be too careful. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

Yes, sir, if you don't mind leaving a blood-sample, and a piece of skin off the back of the scalp just here, sir ... sorry ... it's just for identification. You can't be too careful.

Blimey, I didn't expect the kind of Spanish Inquisition. :scared:
  • Like 2

Yes. Yes it is. Goodnight, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Goodnight, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.

Oh well, I seem to be O/C lights. :codger: Good night!
  • Like 2

Yes. Yes it is. Goodnight, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Goodnight, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.

Is this a wretched demi-bee, half-asleep upon my knee?
  • Like 2

Aren't you, Flopsy? :bang bang: That'll teach to play hard to get.
  • Like 2

No! No! No! You don't understand. I've been a TRF contributor for the last twenty years. I want a new job. Something exciting that will let me live.
  • Like 2

No! No! No! You don't understand. I've been a TRF contributor for the last twenty years. I want a new job. Something exciting that will let me live.

Mr. Ibanez appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in Rush, is not convinced he's Clodagh Rogers. :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

Mr. Ibanez appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in Rush, is not convinced he's Clodagh Rogers. :cheerleader:

One day you'll realize there's more to life than culture. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!
  • Like 2

One day you'll realize there's more to life than culture. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

Hey, Ibanez, can you settle something? Citizen here says you can find the abacus between the triglyphs in the frieze section of the entablature of classical Greek Doric temples. :facepalm:
  • Like 2

Hey, Ibanez, can you settle something? Citizen here says you can find the abacus between the triglyphs in the frieze section of the entablature of classical Greek Doric temples. :facepalm:

I ... I merely meant, Ibanez, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.
  • Like 2

I ... I merely meant, Ibanez, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.

I didn't know we had a king at And Now for Something Completely Different thread. :eh: I thought we were an autonomous collective.
  • Like 2

I didn't know we had a king at And Now for Something Completely Different thread. :eh: I thought we were an autonomous collective.

This is a particularly auspicious occasion for us this evening, as we have been told that His Majesty IbanezJem will be posting on this thread tonight. We don't know exactly when His Majesty will be joining us. We understand that at the moment he is posting on 'Sexy Ged Alert!', but we have been promised that we will be informed the moment that he changes threads.
  • Like 2

This is a particularly auspicious occasion for us this evening, as we have been told that His Majesty IbanezJem will be posting on this thread tonight. We don't know exactly when His Majesty will be joining us. We understand that at the moment he is posting on 'Sexy Ged Alert!', but we have been promised that we will be informed the moment that he changes threads.

Rule six on TRF, there is no rule six. Rule seven, no pooftas. :bang bang: :coy:
  • Like 2

Rule six on TRF, there is no rule six. Rule seven, no pooftas. :bang bang: :coy:

The blancmanges are really Australians trying to get the rights of the pelota rules from the Czech publishers!
  • Like 2

The blancmanges are really Australians trying to get the rights of the pelota rules from the Czech publishers!

This new learning amazes me, sir Citizen. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

This new learning amazes me, sir Citizen. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes. :popcorn:

Oh blackhawkrush, all you think about is balloons... all you talk about is balloons. Your beautiful Chicago is full of bits and pieces of balloons... your TRF posts are all about balloons... every time you sing a Rush song, it is in some way obliquely connected with balloons... everything you eat has to have 'balloon' incorporated in the title... your dogs are all called 'balloon-o'... you tie balloons to your ankles in the evenings. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

Oh blackhawkrush, all you think about is balloons... all you talk about is balloons. Your beautiful Chicago is full of bits and pieces of balloons... your TRF posts are all about balloons... every time you sing a Rush song, it is in some way obliquely connected with balloons... everything you eat has to have 'balloon' incorporated in the title... your dogs are all called 'balloon-o'... you tie balloons to your ankles in the evenings.

By jove, you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

Oh blackhawkrush, all you think about is balloons... all you talk about is balloons. Your beautiful Chicago is full of bits and pieces of balloons... your TRF posts are all about balloons... every time you sing a Rush song, it is in some way obliquely connected with balloons... everything you eat has to have 'balloon' incorporated in the title... your dogs are all called 'balloon-o'... you tie balloons to your ankles in the evenings.

By jove, you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then. :fistbump:

That's better. Now, I'm Inspector Ibanez and I must ask that nobody leave TRF. Now someone has committed a murder here, and that murderer is someone in this forum. The question is ... who?
  • Like 2

That's better. Now, I'm Inspector Ibanez and I must ask that nobody leave TRF. Now someone has committed a murder here, and that murderer is someone in this forum. The question is ... who?

Stay where you are. You'll never leave this thread alive. You know too much, my Ibanez friend. :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 2

Stay where you are. You'll never leave this thread alive. You know too much, my Ibanez friend. :fuckwithadmin:

Ever since I joined TRF, blackhawkrush, you've treated me like an albatross.
  • Like 2