And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Yes, well of course they come here for the two o'clock matinee, all the old bags out in there, especially if it's something like 'The Sound of Music'. We get seats ripped up, hearing aids broken, all that sort of thing

And now, for the very first time on the silver screen, comes the film from two books which once shocked a generation. From Emily Bronte's 'Wuthering Heights' and from the 'International Guide to Semaphore Code'. Twentieth Century Vole presents 'The Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights'. :codger: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Yes, well of course they come here for the two o'clock matinee, all the old bags out in there, especially if it's something like 'The Sound of Music'. We get seats ripped up, hearing aids broken, all that sort of thing

And now, for the very first time on the silver screen, comes the film from two books which once shocked a generation. From Emily Bronte's 'Wuthering Heights' and from the 'International Guide to Semaphore Code'. Twentieth Century Vole presents 'The Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights'. :codger:

Blackhawkrush, I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.
  • Like 2

And now, for the very first time on the silver screen, comes the film from two books which once shocked a generation. From Emily Bronte's 'Wuthering Heights' and from the 'International Guide to Semaphore Code'. Twentieth Century Vole presents 'The Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights'. :codger:

Blackhawkrush, I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.

Yeah, I mean, Alfred Hitchcock, who's supposed to be so bloody wonderful, padded that out to one and a half hours. :moon:
  • Like 2

Yeah, I mean, Alfred Hitchcock, who's supposed to be so bloody wonderful, padded that out to one and a half hours. :moon:

We'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping, okay?
  • Like 3

We'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping, okay?

Mr. Ibanez, are you sure there isn't a spade? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Well hello, it's the wacky Queen again! And who's the other fella? It's Willie Gladstone! And when these two way-out wacky characters get together there's fun a-plenty. And, uh-oh! There's a hosepipe! This means trouble for somebody! Uh-oh, Charlie Gardener's fallen for that old trick. The Queen has put him in a heap of trouble! Uh-oh that's one in the eye for Willie! Here, you have a go! Well, doggone it, where's the water? Uh-oh, there it is, all over his face! Well, hello, what's Britain's wacky Queen up to now? Well, she's certainly not sitting on the fence. She's painting it. Surely nothing can go wrong here? Uh! oh, here's the PM coming back for more. And he certainly gets it. Well, that's one way to get the housework done!
  • Like 2

Well hello, it's the wacky Queen again! And who's the other fella? It's Willie Gladstone! And when these two way-out wacky characters get together there's fun a-plenty. And, uh-oh! There's a hosepipe! This means trouble for somebody! Uh-oh, Charlie Gardener's fallen for that old trick. The Queen has put him in a heap of trouble! Uh-oh that's one in the eye for Willie! Here, you have a go! Well, doggone it, where's the water? Uh-oh, there it is, all over his face! Well, hello, what's Britain's wacky Queen up to now? Well, she's certainly not sitting on the fence. She's painting it. Surely nothing can go wrong here? Uh! oh, here's the PM coming back for more. And he certainly gets it. Well, that's one way to get the housework done!

Mr. Ibanez, we are not...amusiert...entertained. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Ah! Hein...blackhawkrush you have the wrong map here you silly old leg-before-wicket English person.
  • Like 2

Ah! Hein...blackhawkrush you have the wrong map here you silly old leg-before-wicket English person.

There is an epic quality about the sea which has throughout history stirred the hearts and minds of Englishmen of all nations. Ibanez Jem, Sir Francis Drake, Captain Webb, Nelson of Trafalgar and Scott of the Antartic - all rose to the challenge of the mighty ocean. And today another Englishman may add his name to the golden roll of history: Mr Ron Obvious of Neaps End. For today, Ron Obvious hopes to be the first man to jump the Channel.
  • Like 2

There is an epic quality about the sea which has throughout history stirred the hearts and minds of Englishmen of all nations. Ibanez Jem, Sir Francis Drake, Captain Webb, Nelson of Trafalgar and Scott of the Antartic - all rose to the challenge of the mighty ocean. And today another Englishman may add his name to the golden roll of history: Mr Ron Obvious of Neaps End. For today, Ron Obvious hopes to be the first man to jump the Channel.

Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed! :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed! :bitchslap:

Well, I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.
  • Like 2

Well, I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.

Now wait there stranger. A man can run and run for year after year until he realizes that what he's running from...is hisself A man's got to do what a man's got to do, and there ain't no sense in runnin'. Now you gotta turn, and you gotta fight, and you gotta hold your head up high.
  • Like 2

Now wait there stranger. A man can run and run for year after year until he realizes that what he's running from...is hisself A man's got to do what a man's got to do, and there ain't no sense in runnin'. Now you gotta turn, and you gotta fight, and you gotta hold your head up high.

All right, you yellow belly sidewinder...draw. :bang bang:
  • Like 2

I'll do what I like, because I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.
  • Like 2

I'll do what I like, because I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.

For breakfast every day, Ibanez places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard.
  • Like 2

For breakfast every day, Ibanez places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard.

It's common sense, really. If they can't see you, they can't get you. :ph34r:
  • Like 2

Well, blackhawkrush and Citizen started dressing up as mice a bit... and then when they'd got the costumes on they started... squeaking.
  • Like 2

Well, blackhawkrush and Citizen started dressing up as mice a bit... and then when they'd got the costumes on they started... squeaking.

I'm just not understanding Citizen's banter at all well today. :huh:
  • Like 1

Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'
  • Like 2

Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'

You're not Jewish, are you? :unsure:
  • Like 2

I'm sorry I'm late m'lud, I couldn't find a kosher car park. Er... don't bother to recap m'lud, I'll pick it up as we go along. Call Mrs Fiona Lewis.
  • Like 2

I'm sorry I'm late m'lud, I couldn't find a kosher car park. Er... don't bother to recap m'lud, I'll pick it up as we go along. Call Mrs Fiona Lewis.

Incidentally, do call me Tom, I don't want you playing around with any of this 'Thomas' nonsense!

Well I don't care, I want to know what's going on! I think you're deliberately trying to humiliate people, and I'm going straight out of here and I'm going to tell the police exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do this again. There, what do you think of that? What do you think of that?
  • Like 2