And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I am not a looney! Why should I be tied with the epithet looney merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Sir Gerald Nabardo has a pet prawn called Simon and you wouldn't call him a looney; furthermore, Dawn Pailthorpe, the lady show-jumper, had a clam, called Stafford, after the late Chancellor, Allan Bullock has two pikes, both called Chris, and Marcel Proust had an haddock! So, if you're calling the author of 'A la recherche du temps perdu' a looney, I shall have to ask you to step outside!

And here comes Citizen now and he seems in good shape to meet blackhawkrush once again. Before an audience, some of them will have paid $920.000 million for the privilege of seeing this Canadian boy get beaten up. :hockeygoon:

Obviously boxing must have its limits, but providing they're both perfectly fit I can see nothing wrong with one healthy man beating the living daylights out of a Canadian.

Oh, that's great! Last year some of us from Yellow River got a party to see :poke: in Montreal.

You try that round here young man, and we'll slit your face.

Cut, cut, cut, blood, spurt, artery, murder, Hitchcock, Psycho...

No, no...not a murder...no, what's like a murder but begins with B?

Basingstoke in Westphalia, sir.

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Your work has been beyond reproach, :laughing yellow guy: but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues :LMAO: has undermined the competence of this firm to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you. :laughing guy:

...I see. Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage... You sit there on your loathsome spotted behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist. You excrement... you whining hypocritical toadies with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic secret handshakes. You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become a TRF member now if you went down on your lousy stinking knees and begged me.

All our patients here are suffering from severe over-acting. When they're brought in they're all really over the top. :crazy:

And now the moment you have been waiting for! Your chance to be like Sir Lawrence Olivier, Sir Alec Guiness, and Laurence Harvey in the privacy of your own living room. Yes, all you need is this record and the script supplied with it and you too can be a great actor.

"Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed? I'm right on my uppers. I can pay you back when this postal order comes from Australia...honestly" ;)

Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you. Amen!

Meanwhile in Washington, at the headquarters of FEAR - the Federal Egg Answering Room, all was not well. :nya nya:

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the extremely poor quality of the next post, only he's not at all well.

Dear Citizen, I object to being objected to by the last post, before my drift has become apparent. :moon:
  • Like 2

Aren't you going to say something about 'mine aren't, but the Big Cheese gets his at low tide tonight'?

In a nutshell. So I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick'. So I curtailed my Walpolling activites, sallied forth and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles.
  • Like 2

Aren't you going to say something about 'mine aren't, but the Big Cheese gets his at low tide tonight'?

In a nutshell. So I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick'. So I curtailed my Walpolling activites, sallied forth and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles.

Uh, today we have, uh, for appetizers: Excuse me. Mhmm. Uh, moules marinieres, pate de foie gras, beluga caviar, eggs Benedictine, tart de poireaux-- that's leek tart,-- frogs' legs amandine, or oeufs de caille Richard Shepherd-- c'est a dire, little quails' eggs on a bed of pureed mushroom. It's very delicate. Very subtle.
  • Like 2

Uh, today we have, uh, for appetizers: Excuse me. Mhmm. Uh, moules marinieres, pate de foie gras, beluga caviar, eggs Benedictine, tart de poireaux-- that's leek tart,-- frogs' legs amandine, or oeufs de caille Richard Shepherd-- c'est a dire, little quails' eggs on a bed of pureed mushroom. It's very delicate. Very subtle.

People won't expect there to be a frog in there. They're bound to think it's some sort of mock frog.

• Like 2

People won't expect there to be a frog in there. They're bound to think it's some sort of mock frog.

S. Frog, sir.

• Like 3

S. Frog, sir.

On 'Ethel the Frog' tonight we look at violence
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Did you kill all those guards? They cost fifty pounds each! :wtf:
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Yes, remembering of course that you have to multiply everything Mr Lambert says by three. It's nothing he can help, you understand. Otherwise he's perfectly all right.
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Yes, remembering of course that you have to multiply everything Mr Lambert says by three. It's nothing he can help, you understand. Otherwise he's perfectly all right.

He's OK, He sleeps all night and he works all day
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Every morning at his little three-room semi near Chicago, Blackhawkrush gets up at three o'clock, and goes back to bed again because it's far too early.

• Like 3

S. Frog, sir.

Every morning at his little three-room semi near Chicago, Blackhawkrush gets up at three o'clock, and goes back to bed again because it's far too early.

'Too early to tell' ... too early to say... it means the same thing. The word 'say' is the same as the word 'tell'. They're not spelt the same, but they mean the same.
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

'Too early to tell' ... too early to say... it means the same thing. The word 'say' is the same as the word 'tell'. They're not spelt the same, but they mean the same.

All right! All right! But you didn't have to say it! You could have kept quiet for a change.
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

All right! All right! But you didn't have to say it! You could have kept quiet for a change.

Don't you 'shhh' me. Eighteen years of total silence, and you 'shhh' me. :codger:
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Don't you 'shhh' me. Eighteen years of total silence, and you 'shhh' me. :codger:

Quiet. Quiet. Now wait a minute. I have already warned TRF about infringing the Army copyright of our slogan 'It's a pig's life...err...man's life in the modern army'. And I'm warning you if it happens again, I shall come down on this forum like a ton of bricks... right. Carry on blackhawkrush. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Quiet. Quiet. Now wait a minute. I have already warned TRF about infringing the Army copyright of our slogan 'It's a pig's life...err...man's life in the modern army'. And I'm warning you if it happens again, I shall come down on this forum like a ton of bricks... right. Carry on blackhawkrush.

Now today, we're going to do marching up and down the square! That is, unless any of you got anything better to do. You, Citizen...what would you rather be doing, Citizen?

• Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Quiet. Quiet. Now wait a minute. I have already warned TRF about infringing the Army copyright of our slogan 'It's a pig's life...err...man's life in the modern army'. And I'm warning you if it happens again, I shall come down on this forum like a ton of bricks... right. Carry on blackhawkrush.

Now today, we're going to do marching up and down the square! That is, unless any of you got anything better to do. You, Citizen...what would you rather be doing, Citizen?

I want to have... I want to have Racquel Welch dropped on top of me.
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

What's wrong with a kiss, Citizen? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

What's wrong with a kiss, Citizen? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. :eyeroll:

TRF would like to announce that the next scene is not considered suitable for family viewing. It contains scenes of violence, involving people's heads and arms getting chopped off, their ears nailed to trees, and their toenails pulled out in slow motion. There are also scenes of naked women with floppy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear. Because of the unsuitability of the scene, TRF will be replacing it with a scene from a repeat of 'Gardening Club' for 1958.
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

TRF would like to announce that the next scene is not considered suitable for family viewing. It contains scenes of violence, involving people's heads and arms getting chopped off, their ears nailed to trees, and their toenails pulled out in slow motion. There are also scenes of naked women with floppy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything, but my friend says it's just the way he's holding the spear. Because of the unsuitability of the scene, TRF will be replacing it with a scene from a repeat of 'Gardening Club' for 1958.

Do you know that in our TRF laboratories, we developed a tomato which can eject itself when an accident is imminent. :hug2:
  • Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Do you know that in our TRF laboratories, we developed a tomato which can eject itself when an accident is imminent. :hug2:

Oh, see blackhawkrush is clumsy Colonel, and when he gets unhappy he breaks things. Like say, he don't feel the Forum's playing fair by him, he may start breaking things, Colonel.
  • Like 2

Oh, see blackhawkrush is clumsy Colonel, and when he gets unhappy he breaks things. Like say, he don't feel the Forum's playing fair by him, he may start breaking things, Colonel.

Hey, there's a bicycle broken, up the road!

• Like 2

Picasso has fallen off...he's fallen off his bicycle on the B2127 just outside Ewhurst, trying to get a short cut through to Dorking via Gomslake and Peashall. Well, Picasso is reported to be unhurt, but the pig has a slight headache.
  • Like 2

Picasso has fallen off...he's fallen off his bicycle on the B2127 just outside Ewhurst, trying to get a short cut through to Dorking via Gomslake and Peashall. Well, Picasso is reported to be unhurt, but the pig has a slight headache.

"The pump caught in my trouser leg. Decided to wear short trousers from now on". :chickendance: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

"The pump caught in my trouser leg. Decided to wear short trousers from now on". :chickendance:

Er, we've got corsets, stockings, suspender belts, tights, bras, slips, petticoats, knickers, socks and garters, sir.
  • Like 2