And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Ooh, he's a clever little boy. He's a clever little boy... Do you like your rattle? Do you like your rattle? Look at his little eyes following it... look at his iggy piggy piggy little eyeballs, eh... ooh... he's got a tubby tum tum. Oh, he's got a tubby tum tum!

Mrs Ratbag, if you don't mind me saying so, you're badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment. :crazy:

Professor, you were responsible for finding Scanty-Panties and Golden Goddess High-Lift Bras on planets which were never thought able to sustain life, and now that man has discovered a new galaxy do you think we're going to see underwear become even naughtier?

a new 'naughty nightie' - put it on and it melts - just watch their faces. Guaranteed to break the ice at naughty parties

Mount Everest. Forbidding. Aloof. Terrifying. The mountain with the biggest tits in the world.

The object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition. :drool: :whipgirl: :drool:

The dig was going well that year, We had discovered some Hittite baking dishes from the fifth dynasty, and Sir Robert was happier than I had ever seen him.

Thank you Robert. Well that seems to be about all we have time for tonight. Unless anyone has anything else to say. Has anyone anything else to say?

I want to have Raquel Welch drop on top of me. :drool:

You have green, scaly skin and a series of yellow underbellies running down your tail...

I use Rancid Polecat number two. It keeps my skin nice and scaly.

Erm... that sounds good. Anyway just have a look... take your time. Oh, err... by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you ... err.. get me another one?

Here comes another one

Here it comes again

Here comes another one

When will it ever end?

• Like 2

Ooh, he's a clever little boy. He's a clever little boy... Do you like your rattle? Do you like your rattle? Look at his little eyes following it... look at his iggy piggy piggy little eyeballs, eh... ooh... he's got a tubby tum tum. Oh, he's got a tubby tum tum!

Mrs Ratbag, if you don't mind me saying so, you're badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment. :crazy:

Professor, you were responsible for finding Scanty-Panties and Golden Goddess High-Lift Bras on planets which were never thought able to sustain life, and now that man has discovered a new galaxy do you think we're going to see underwear become even naughtier?

a new 'naughty nightie' - put it on and it melts - just watch their faces. Guaranteed to break the ice at naughty parties

Mount Everest. Forbidding. Aloof. Terrifying. The mountain with the biggest tits in the world.

The object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition. :drool: :whipgirl: :drool:

The dig was going well that year, We had discovered some Hittite baking dishes from the fifth dynasty, and Sir Robert was happier than I had ever seen him.

Thank you Robert. Well that seems to be about all we have time for tonight. Unless anyone has anything else to say. Has anyone anything else to say?

You have green, scaly skin and a series of yellow underbellies running down your tail...

Erm... that sounds good. Anyway just have a look... take your time. Oh, err... by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you ... err.. get me another one?

Here comes another one

Here it comes again

Here comes another one

When will it ever end?

That will become apparent in one moment m'lud. Mr Aldridge, are you considering the question or are you just dead? I think I'd better take a look m'lud. No further questions m'lud.
  • Like 2

Here comes another one

Here it comes again

Here comes another one

When will it ever end?

That will become apparent in one moment m'lud. Mr Aldridge, are you considering the question or are you just dead? I think I'd better take a look m'lud. No further questions m'lud.

One final question IbanezJem, and the beautiful lounge suite will be yours...Who won the Cup Final in 1949? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Here comes another one

Here it comes again

Here comes another one

When will it ever end?

One final question IbanezJem, and the beautiful lounge suite will be yours...Who won the Cup Final in 1949? :popcorn:

It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup
  • Like 2

Here comes another one

Here it comes again

Here comes another one

When will it ever end?

Extremely well not played there. :notworthy: Yes, beautifully not done anything about.
  • Like 2

Here comes another one

Here it comes again

Here comes another one

When will it ever end?

Extremely well not played there. :notworthy: Yes, beautifully not done anything about.

This is of course symptomatic of a new breed of footballer as it is indeed symptomatic of your whole genre of player, is it not?
  • Like 2

Here comes another one

Here it comes again

Here comes another one

When will it ever end?

This is of course symptomatic of a new breed of footballer as it is indeed symptomatic of your whole genre of player, is it not?

Well, as you can see, there's Otana now, he gets the through ball from Gomez, and he makes no attempt to play the ball. :wtf:
  • Like 1

Here comes another one

Here it comes again

Here comes another one

When will it ever end?

Well, as you can see, there's Otana now, he gets the through ball from Gomez, and he makes no attempt to play the ball. :wtf:

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say 'name go in book', and this is Nietszche's third booking in four games. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

Here comes another one

Here it comes again

Here comes another one

When will it ever end?

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say 'name go in book', and this is Nietszche's third booking in four games.

There's nothing Nietsczche couldn't teach ya about the raising of the wrist. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

Rule Four, now this term, I don't want to catch anybody not drinking. :tsk:

Good lord! That's the most exciting new idea I've heard in years! It's so simple it's brilliant! Well, if that idea of yours isn't worth a pound I'd like to know what is.
  • Like 2

Good lord! That's the most exciting new idea I've heard in years! It's so simple it's brilliant! Well, if that idea of yours isn't worth a pound I'd like to know what is.

All brontosauruses are thin at one end, much much thicker in the middle, and then thin again at the far end. That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too.
  • Like 2

All brontosauruses are thin at one end, much much thicker in the middle, and then thin again at the far end. That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too.

This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep`s bladders may be deployed to prevent earthquakes. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep`s bladders may be deployed to prevent earthquakes.

We use choicest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds, whipped into a fondue and garnished with lark's vomit.
  • Like 2

This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep`s bladders may be deployed to prevent earthquakes.

I've forgotten what I said now. :gumby:
  • Like 1

Why is it that blackhawkrush never remembered the name of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
  • Like 2

Why is it that blackhawkrush never remembered the name of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?

What a strange turn this cycling tour has taken. Blackhawkrush appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in safer food is now convinced that he is Clodagh Rogers the young girl singer. I am taking him for medical attention.
  • Like 2

What a strange turn this cycling tour has taken. Blackhawkrush appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in safer food is now convinced that he is Clodagh Rogers the young girl singer. I am taking him for medical attention.

Ah, Mr Rodgers, have you got your unemployment benefit please? Right. Well can you write me a cheque then... please?
  • Like 2

Ah, Mr Rodgers, have you got your unemployment benefit please? Right. Well can you write me a cheque then... please?

I'll give you the job, and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag for the briefcase, the umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest.
  • Like 2

I'll give you the job, and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag for the briefcase, the umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest.

You'd better take the bloody lupin, too. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

:gumby: Good evening. First take a bunch of flowers... pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums, then arrange them nicely in a vase. Get in! Get in! Get in!
  • Like 2

:gumby: Good evening. First take a bunch of flowers... pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums, then arrange them nicely in a vase. Get in! Get in! Get in!

getting them in the right order is just as important. Your_Lion used to say to me, 'They're all there Citizen, now we've got to get them in the right order.' Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

getting them in the right order is just as important. Your_Lion used to say to me, 'They're all there Citizen, now we've got to get them in the right order.'

Such quiet courage is typical of the way Citizen of the World shrugs off danger. Like it or not, you've got to admire the skill that goes into it.
  • Like 2

getting them in the right order is just as important. Your_Lion used to say to me, 'They're all there Citizen, now we've got to get them in the right order.'

Such quiet courage is typical of the way Citizen of the World shrugs off danger. Like it or not, you've got to admire the skill that goes into it.

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head.
  • Like 2

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head.

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
  • Like 2