And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Citizen can also give a cat influenza. :pussy:

To be blunt, your cat is in a rut. It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will.

I just spent four hours burying the cat! Yes, it wouldn't keep still.

she gets eaten up lots of weevils, and nasty maggots, which is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead

Once I married someone who was beautiful, and young, and gay, and free. Whatever happened to her? :o

She turned me into a newt!

Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh?

Yes...there's Otana now...he gets the through ball from Gomez...and he makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off. :moon:

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "name go in book."

...but Raith must be well satisfied with their point. :ebert:

of course there was that crippling defeat at the hands of the Derry and Toms Soft Toy Department, so I don't think they can be really fancying their chances against the London Pooves on Saturday.

Citizen, at least one ageing football commentator was gladdened last night by the sight of an English footballer breaking free of the limpid tentacles of packed Mediterranean defense.

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up.

Tell them anything except that we are taking him to Moscow, where Trotsky is reunited with the Central Committee. :ph34r:

We are-- we are inmates of a Bengali psychiatric institution and we escaped by making this skin out of old, used cereal packets.

Last Tuesday a reign of terror was ended when the notorious Piranha brothers, Citizen and Blackhawkrush, were sentenced to 400 years imprisonment for crimes of violence.

Or, er, perhaps I should have explained. Mr 73 does tend to exaggerate, so every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right, perfectly ha, ha, ha.

I think he's having a little trouble with his old brain injury. :smash: He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus.

you see it's just that his brain is so tiny that the slightest movement can dislodge it. 73 ... Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ...

I hit the ball first time, and there it was in the back of 73's head. :banana:
  • Like 1

Citizen can also give a cat influenza. :pussy:

To be blunt, your cat is in a rut. It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will.

I just spent four hours burying the cat! Yes, it wouldn't keep still.

she gets eaten up lots of weevils, and nasty maggots, which is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead

Once I married someone who was beautiful, and young, and gay, and free. Whatever happened to her? :o

She turned me into a newt!

Knew she would. Knew she would. Knew she would. Likes games, eh?

Yes...there's Otana now...he gets the through ball from Gomez...and he makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off. :moon:

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "name go in book."

...but Raith must be well satisfied with their point. :ebert:

of course there was that crippling defeat at the hands of the Derry and Toms Soft Toy Department, so I don't think they can be really fancying their chances against the London Pooves on Saturday.

Citizen, at least one ageing football commentator was gladdened last night by the sight of an English footballer breaking free of the limpid tentacles of packed Mediterranean defense.

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up.

Tell them anything except that we are taking him to Moscow, where Trotsky is reunited with the Central Committee. :ph34r:

We are-- we are inmates of a Bengali psychiatric institution and we escaped by making this skin out of old, used cereal packets.

Last Tuesday a reign of terror was ended when the notorious Piranha brothers, Citizen and Blackhawkrush, were sentenced to 400 years imprisonment for crimes of violence.

Or, er, perhaps I should have explained. Mr 73 does tend to exaggerate, so every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right, perfectly ha, ha, ha.

I think he's having a little trouble with his old brain injury. :smash: He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus.

you see it's just that his brain is so tiny that the slightest movement can dislodge it. 73 ... Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ...

I hit the ball first time, and there it was in the back of 73's head. :banana:

We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation.
  • Like 1

Listen! I can't give it to you now. It says, "in the event of death". :wtf:

Well, isn't that extraordinary? We were just talking about death only five minutes ago.

Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!

It's a great idea but possibly not, and I'm not being indecisive. :scared:
  • Like 1

Well, isn't that extraordinary? We were just talking about death only five minutes ago.

The only trouble is, you gave me the idea before I'd given you the pound. And that's not good business.
  • Like 1

The only trouble is, you gave me the idea before I'd given you the pound. And that's not good business.

I want you to know that I've had an idea for the next movie I'm going to produce and I want you boys to write it!

• Like 2

I want you to know that I've had an idea for the next movie I'm going to produce and I want you boys to write it!

Aaaaaagh! :bitchslap: Oh, it's Citizen's writer's cramp!
  • Like 1

In a few moments, he will have written the funniest joke in the world... and, as a consequence, he will die ... laughing.
  • Like 1

In a few moments, he will have written the funniest joke in the world... and, as a consequence, he will die ... laughing.

Have you written any of your recent works in this shed of yours?

• Like 2

this is the Spanish Inquisition hiding behind the coal shed
  • Like 1

It's common sense really. If they can't see you, they can't get you. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Mr. Blackhawkrush has learnt the value of not being seen. However he has chosen a very obvious piece of cover. :16ton:

• Like 2

Mr. Blackhawkrush has learnt the value of not being seen. However he has chosen a very obvious piece of cover. :16ton:

his trainer tells me, is at the height of his self-secreting form
  • Like 1

In blackhawkrush Church, we believe first and foremost in you. :fury: We want you to think of us as your friend. :fury:
  • Like 1

In blackhawkrush Church, we believe first and foremost in you. :fury: We want you to think of us as your friend. :fury:

The text, Blackhawk! Don't say the text!

• Like 2

There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
  • Like 1

There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.

What...what...what can you possibly say? What excuse can you possibly make? :blush: Oh yes. Oh incidentally, your film's won a prize.
  • Like 1

What...what...what can you possibly say? What excuse can you possibly make? :blush: Oh yes. Oh incidentally, your film's won a prize.

Which scene are we shooting first? What? It's scene one. Scene one. It's in the middle of the movie. Well, it is now.

• Like 2

Which scene are we shooting first? What? It's scene one. Scene one. It's in the middle of the movie. Well, it is now.

Well the idea, funnily enough, came from an idea I had when I first joined the industry in 1919. Of course, in those days I was only the tea boy.
  • Like 1

Well the idea, funnily enough, came from an idea I had when I first joined the industry in 1919. Of course, in those days I was only the tea boy.

When I saw your film, it did seem to me that you had taken a rather subjective approach to it. :wtf:
  • Like 1

When I saw your film, it did seem to me that you had taken a rather subjective approach to it. :wtf:

Welcome to The Middle of the Film, where we take a break to invite you, the audience, to join us, the filmmakers, in "Find the Fish."

• Like 2

Welcome to The Middle of the Film, where we take a break to invite you, the audience, to join us, the filmmakers, in "Find the Fish."

He is an halibut. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.
  • Like 1