Citizen of the World

OriWdsH.jpgy9D56Ck.jpgqREEdM5.gif

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

With a banana? :blush:

.ooh, You are so big,...so absolutely huge. we're all really impressed

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

First you force him to drop the banana. :bang bang: Then second you eat the banana :drool: thus disarming him.

What if he has a point-ted stick? :poke:

Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this. :tsk:

oooh you are so big....so absolutely huge....we’re all really impressed

To be absolutely blunt, you're worried about your enormous hooter.

• Like 2

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

First you force him to drop the banana. :bang bang: Then second you eat the banana :drool: thus disarming him.

I've had more women than either of you two. I've had half bloody Norway, that's what I've had. :atickhum:
  • Like 1

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

I've had more women than either of you two. I've had half bloody Norway, that's what I've had. :atickhum:

There's one in Trondheim who can put her...
  • Like 2

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

She's a goer, eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean, nudge nudge, know what I mean, say no more?

• Like 3

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

She's a goer, eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean, nudge nudge, know what I mean, say no more?

Good afternoon and welcome to Wife-Swapping from Redcar. And the big news this afternoon is that the British boy Boris Rodgers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh-born wife for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens. :bang bang: :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Good afternoon and welcome to Wife-Swapping from Redcar. And the big news this afternoon is that the British boy Boris Rodgers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh-born wife for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens. :bang bang: :whipgirl:

That's Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author.
  • Like 1

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Here, I don't think you're using that thing right. :unsure: May I?...Yandelvayasna grldenwi stravenka.
  • Like 1

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Here, I don't think you're using that thing right. :unsure: May I?...Yandelvayasna grldenwi stravenka.

...and so RSM Blackhawkrush and Sapper Citizen made their way towards the Russian bolder...
  • Like 1

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

...and so RSM Blackhawkrush and Sapper Citizen made their way towards the Russian bolder...

The label says "Zurich." Zurich's in Switzerland, sir.

• Like 2

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Well, no, no, provided I get a good lift off and maybe a gust of breeze over the French coast, I shall be jumping into the center of Calais itself. :ebert:
  • Like 1

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Well, no, no, provided I get a good lift off and maybe a gust of breeze over the French coast, I shall be jumping into the center of Calais itself. :ebert:

Excusez-moi Monsieur Blackhawkrush. Ecrivez-vous votre nom dans mon livre des hommes célèbrites, s'il vous plait. Là, au-dessous de Denis Compton.
  • Like 1

SYs2IQu.gif

pcG2tzV.gif

Bananas are my motif!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Excusez-moi Monsieur Blackhawkrush. Ecrivez-vous votre nom dans mon livre des hommes célèbrites, s'il vous plait. Là, au-dessous de Denis Compton.

Fetche lavache! FETCHE LAVACHE!

• Like 2

fetch out... wait for it... fetch out the funny things.

Nobody can say 'fivepenny please' and make it funny. :huh:

What's funny, Blackhawk? Oh, do please share your little joke with the rest of us. I mean, obviously something frightfully funny's going on.

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der strasse, und von vas assaulted...peanut. :joker:
  • Like 1

What's funny, Blackhawk? Oh, do please share your little joke with the rest of us. I mean, obviously something frightfully funny's going on.

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der strasse, und von vas assaulted...peanut. :joker:

Well, I'm making a special study of accidents involving food.
  • Like 1

We'd like to have a word with you about your box of chocolates entitled the Citizen Quality Assortment. We have number four: Crunchy Frog. Am I right in thinking there's a real frog in there?

• Like 2

We'd like to have a word with you about your box of chocolates entitled the Citizen Quality Assortment. We have number four: Crunchy Frog. Am I right in thinking there's a real frog in there?

S. Frog, sir.
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

:yes: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent?
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

And how do you get on with these French people?
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

Let me put my tongue in your mouth. We're supposed to be French, aren't we?

• Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

:no: I being born in your Peterborough Lincolnshire was given birth to.
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

:no: I being born in your Peterborough Lincolnshire was given birth to.

that's when we take a new baby out of a lady's tummy
  • Like 1