And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

:LOLsign: You wouldn't rather just have it combed, would you, sir?

If you're going to split hairs, I'm going to piss off.

Could it work? Could this 18-year old hairdresser from Chicago succeed where others had failed?

Oh well, I'm a West Country man myself, Mr 73. :bang bang: No, no. West of England. Cornwall.

I in Peterborough, Lincolnshire was given birth to, but stay in Peterborough Lincolnshire house all during war, owing to nasty running sores

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Citizen's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.

Yes, that's true. But to be perfectly frank I...I like my meat a little more lean. I'd rather eat Jarg Hodges. :drool:

if you feel a bit guilty about it after, we can dig a grave and you can throw up in it.

You have been found not gill-cup of the charges made against you and you may leave this court a free man. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Could it work? Could this 18-year old hairdresser from Chicago succeed where others had failed?

Oh well, I'm a West Country man myself, Mr 73. :bang bang: No, no. West of England. Cornwall.

I in Peterborough, Lincolnshire was given birth to, but stay in Peterborough Lincolnshire house all during war, owing to nasty running sores

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Citizen's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.

Yes, that's true. But to be perfectly frank I...I like my meat a little more lean. I'd rather eat Jarg Hodges. :drool:

if you feel a bit guilty about it after, we can dig a grave and you can throw up in it.

You have been found not gill-cup of the charges made against you and you may leave this court a free man. :ebert:

Oh, come on, you've got to give me life. Well, ten years at least.

• Like 2

11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27.4 seconds. :whip:
  • Like 1

That wasn't five minutes just now.

• Like 2

A minute passed. Then another. Then, another minute. Then... another minute passed. Then another minute passed. And another. A further minute passed quickly, followed by another minute, when suddenly, a different minute passed, followed by another different minute. And another. And yet another further different minute. A minute passed. I glanced at my watch. It was a minute past. This was it. A minute passed. After a moment, another minute passed. I waited a minute while a minute passed quickly past. And then, a minute which seemed to last an hour but was only a minute... passed.
  • Like 1

A minute passed. Then another. Then, another minute. Then... another minute passed. Then another minute passed. And another. A further minute passed quickly, followed by another minute, when suddenly, a different minute passed, followed by another different minute. And another. And yet another further different minute. A minute passed. I glanced at my watch. It was a minute past. This was it. A minute passed. After a moment, another minute passed. I waited a minute while a minute passed quickly past. And then, a minute which seemed to last an hour but was only a minute... passed.

Now here is a time check. It's six and a half minutes to the big green thing. :laughing yellow guy:
  • Like 1

Now here is a time check. It's six and a half minutes to the big green thing. :laughing yellow guy:

It's just gone 8 o'clock and time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode
  • Like 1

It's just gone 8 o'clock and time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode

An electric penguin! Twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting in slow motion!

• Like 2

An electric penguin! Twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting in slow motion!

And then Doris Dog turns into a yak and goes to the bathroom on David Lemming. :smash:
  • Like 1

And then Doris Dog turns into a yak and goes to the bathroom on David Lemming. :smash:

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious lavatorial turn this thread has already taken.
  • Like 1

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious lavatorial turn this thread has already taken.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch, I go to the lavatree.

• Like 2

Have you finished in there yet? :guitar: :Alex: :guitar:
  • Like 1

Wait, wait I haven't finished yet.
  • Like 1

What's brown and sounds like a bell? Dung! That's a good one. Now don't worry about me. I'll wait here till you've finished.

• Like 2

What's brown and sounds like a bell? Dung! That's a good one. Now don't worry about me. I'll wait here till you've finished.

Now I'm... I'm... Now I'm not prepared to go on with this, unless these interruptions cease. No I'm off, I'm off. That's it. That's all. I'm off.
  • Like 1

Now I'm... I'm... Now I'm not prepared to go on with this, unless these interruptions cease. No I'm off, I'm off. That's it. That's all. I'm off.

Oh my God! Citizen has fallen off the edge of the thread...well, so much for that link. :rose:
  • Like 1

Oh my God! Citizen has fallen off the edge of the thread...well, so much for that link. :rose:

Citizen was cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.

• Like 2

That's just the problem, 73. How many are there of us? Two, and only rations for...Precisely. I'm afraid one of us will have to take the "other" way out. :bang bang:
  • Like 1

That's just the problem, 73. How many are there of us? Two, and only rations for...Precisely. I'm afraid one of us will have to take the "other" way out. :bang bang:

Quite frankly I'm against people who commit suicide, I don't like that sort of person at all. I'm plain people and I'm proud of it, my mother's the salt of the earth, and I don't take the pill 'cos it's nasty.
  • Like 1

Quite frankly I'm against people who commit suicide, I don't like that sort of person at all. I'm plain people and I'm proud of it, my mother's the salt of the earth, and I don't take the pill 'cos it's nasty.

Look! Two people...three people have just fallen out of that window to their almost certain death!

• Like 2

Look! Two people...three people have just fallen out of that window to their almost certain death!

Thank you, 73. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford.
  • Like 1

Thank you, 73. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford.

Is your name not Bruce? That's going to cause a little confusion. :bang bang: :eh:
  • Like 1

Is your name not Bruce? That's going to cause a little confusion. :bang bang: :eh:

It's spelled "Bruce" but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove,"

• Like 2

It's spelled "Bruce" but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove,"

They're not spelled the same, but they mean the same
  • Like 1