And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

fetch out... wait for it... fetch out the funny things.

Nobody can say 'fivepenny please' and make it funny. :huh:

What's funny, Blackhawk? Oh, do please share your little joke with the rest of us. I mean, obviously something frightfully funny's going on.

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der strasse, und von vas assaulted...peanut. :joker:

Well, I'm making a special study of accidents involving food.

We'd like to have a word with you about your box of chocolates entitled the Citizen Quality Assortment. We have number four: Crunchy Frog. Am I right in thinking there's a real frog in there?

S. Frog, sir.

:yes: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent?

And how do you get on with these French people?

Let me put my tongue in your mouth. We're supposed to be French, aren't we?

:no: I being born in your Peterborough Lincolnshire was given birth to.

that's when we take a new baby out of a lady's tummy

You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?

• Like 2

What's funny, Blackhawk? Oh, do please share your little joke with the rest of us. I mean, obviously something frightfully funny's going on.

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der strasse, und von vas assaulted...peanut. :joker:

We'd like to have a word with you about your box of chocolates entitled the Citizen Quality Assortment. We have number four: Crunchy Frog. Am I right in thinking there's a real frog in there?

S. Frog, sir.

You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?

This new box will enable the people of the Ulverston Road area to post letters, post-cards and small packages. :kisshug:
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

This new box will enable the people of the Ulverston Road area to post letters, post-cards and small packages. :kisshug:

As a prolific letter-writer, I feel I must protest about the previous post. I am nearly sixty and am quite mad, but I do enjoy listening to the BBC Home Service
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

As a prolific letter-writer, I feel I must protest about the previous post. I am nearly sixty and am quite mad, but I do enjoy listening to the BBC Home Service

Dear Sir, I wish to protest in the strongest possible terms. Yours sincerely, Brigadier 73 Marwood-Git

• Like 2

S. Frog, sir.

Dear Sir, I wish to protest in the strongest possible terms. Yours sincerely, Brigadier 73 Marwood-Git

I would just like to add a complaint about a thread that has too many complaints in it as they get very tedious for Your_Lion. :sigh: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

S. Frog, sir.

I would just like to add a complaint about a thread that has too many complaints in it as they get very tedious for Your_Lion. :sigh:

Your_Lion is like a big jam doughnut with cream on the top
  • Like 1

I would just like to add a complaint about a thread that has too many complaints in it as they get very tedious for Your_Lion. :sigh:

Your_Lion is the keeper of the sacred words -- Ni, Ping, and Neeeeee-womp!

• Like 2

I'm taking him off that, er, because I've got something lined up for him next week that I think is very much more up his street. Your_Lion is going to eat Chichester Cathedral. :angel:
  • Like 1

I'm taking him off that, er, because I've got something lined up for him next week that I think is very much more up his street. Your_Lion is going to eat Chichester Cathedral. :angel:

Oh, one word of warning, sir, a little tip. Don't have any of the vicar over there.
  • Like 1

Oh, one word of warning, sir, a little tip. Don't have any of the vicar over there.

I wish you'd all stop bickering and eat me!

• Like 2

I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick'. So I curtailed my Walpolling activites, sallied forth and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles
  • Like 1

I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick'. So I curtailed my Walpolling activites, sallied forth and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles

And when did you first notice these...shall we say...tendencies? :blush: A typical case, whom we shall refer to as Mr. A, although his real name is Citizen.
  • Like 1

And when did you first notice these...shall we say...tendencies? :blush: A typical case, whom we shall refer to as Mr. A, although his real name is Citizen.

So Mr Citizen, that's 3,000 pounds please to stop us from revealing your name, the name of the three other people involved, the youth organization to which they belonged, and the shop where you bought the equipment.

• Like 2

So Mr Citizen, that's 3,000 pounds please to stop us from revealing your name, the name of the three other people involved, the youth organization to which they belonged, and the shop where you bought the equipment.

Oh yeah ... you know... get 'em when they're young eh... eh! OOOOH! Know what I mean eh, oooh!
  • Like 1

Oh yeah ... you know... get 'em when they're young eh... eh! OOOOH! Know what I mean eh, oooh!

I sentence you to be burned at the stake. :angel:
  • Like 1

If I weigh the same as a duck... I'm made of wood!
  • Like 1

If we burn you, you get stuffed in the flames, crackle, crackle, crackle, which is a bit of a shock if you're not quite dead. But quick.

• Like 2

If we burn you, you get stuffed in the flames, crackle, crackle, crackle, which is a bit of a shock if you're not quite dead. But quick.

Pope 73 gave Cardinal Ximinez of Spain leave to move without let or hindrance throughout Burnaby BC. :scared: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

Pope 73 gave Cardinal Ximinez of Spain leave to move without let or hindrance throughout Burnaby BC. :scared:

Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia
  • Like 1

Pope 73 gave Cardinal Ximinez of Spain leave to move without let or hindrance throughout Burnaby BC. :scared:

Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia

But first, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest...WIIIIITH...a herring!

• Like 2

But first, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest...WIIIIITH...a herring!

Spoken like a gentleman, sir. Now, are you going to give me a fish license?
  • Like 1

Well, that's all very well, sir, but this is an off-licence. :huh:
  • Like 1

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom
  • Like 1

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom

People pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction. Even now you yourself, you do hardly notice me...

• Like 2

People pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction. Even now you yourself, you do hardly notice me...

Well, er, yes 73, but you see your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. You see, our experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful
  • Like 1