And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

So I'd like to leave, sir, before I get killed, please.

Packing it in and packing it up, and sneaking away and buggering off, and chickening out and pissing off home. :scared:

No sir, Citizen is not a pacifist, sir. He's a coward.

I soiled my armour I was so scared

No, you may not give urine instead of blood. :tsk: Well, I don't care if you want to. There is no such thing as a urine bank.
  • Like 1

Packing it in and packing it up, and sneaking away and buggering off, and chickening out and pissing off home. :scared:

No, you may not give urine instead of blood. :tsk: Well, I don't care if you want to. There is no such thing as a urine bank.

I was months filling that thing up
  • Like 1

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• Like 2

No, I'm just not understanding banter at all well today.
  • Like 1

:yes: Ooh arh, nob arhh, nob arhh...noboby does that anymore.
  • Like 1

One on't cross beams gone owt askew on treddle.

• Like 2

Aye ... I like yer fancy suit. Is that what they're wearing up in Yorkshire now?
  • Like 1

Aye ... I like yer fancy suit. Is that what they're wearing up in Yorkshire now?

Well, it's a sort of impression of what a kind of Renaissance courtier artist might have looked like at the court of one of the great families like the Medicis or Borgias. :gumby:
  • Like 1

Well, it's a sort of impression of what a kind of Renaissance courtier artist might have looked like at the court of one of the great families like the Medicis or Borgias. :gumby:

But the winners, by a clear ten point margin, are once again the awful Jodrell family of Durham.
  • Like 1

But the winners, by a clear ten point margin, are once again the awful Jodrell family of Durham.

Well, there'll certainly be some car door slamming in the streets of Kensington tonight. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Well, there'll certainly be some car door slamming in the streets of Kensington tonight. :ebert:

I'm sorry, sorry...can't stop now, I've got to get to Kensington!

• Like 2

Twelve days and nights 73 rode. Through rain and storm, until he reached his goal. :banghead:
  • Like 1

The Lost World of Roiurama

Twelve days and nights 73 rode. Through rain and storm, until he reached his goal. :banghead:

The Lost World of Roiurama Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 1

I'm leading an expedition and we're going to climb both peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.

• Like 2

I'm leading an expedition and we're going to climb both peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.

Why not drop in at Ricky Pules' - only 24,000 feet from this cinema. Ricky and Maurice offer a variety of styles for the well-groomed climber. Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 1

Why not drop in at Ricky Pules' - only 24,000 feet from this cinema. Ricky and Maurice offer a variety of styles for the well-groomed climber.

:LOLsign: You wouldn't rather just have it combed, would you, sir?
  • Like 1

Why not drop in at Ricky Pules' - only 24,000 feet from this cinema. Ricky and Maurice offer a variety of styles for the well-groomed climber.

If you're going to split hairs, I'm going to piss off.
  • Like 1

Could it work? Could this 18-year old hairdresser from Chicago succeed where others had failed?

Oh well, I'm a West Country man myself, Mr 73. :bang bang: No, no. West of England. Cornwall.
  • Like 1

Could it work? Could this 18-year old hairdresser from Chicago succeed where others had failed?

Oh well, I'm a West Country man myself, Mr 73. :bang bang: No, no. West of England. Cornwall.

I in Peterborough, Lincolnshire was given birth to, but stay in Peterborough Lincolnshire house all during war, owing to nasty running sores
  • Like 1

I in Peterborough, Lincolnshire was given birth to, but stay in Peterborough Lincolnshire house all during war, owing to nasty running sores

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Citizen's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.

• Like 2

In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Citizen's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.

Yes, that's true. But to be perfectly frank I...I like my meat a little more lean. I'd rather eat Jarg Hodges. :drool:
  • Like 1

Yes, that's true. But to be perfectly frank I...I like my meat a little more lean. I'd rather eat Jarg Hodges. :drool:

if you feel a bit guilty about it after, we can dig a grave and you can throw up in it.
  • Like 1